Easton FMJ's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton FMJ's

Getting back into bowhunting and was just wondering if any of yall have experience with the FMJs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lots of guys like them for the added weight, but I find they have a tendency to bend with the aluminum sheeting on the outside. Heard reports of them taking a permanent bend in targets and while passing through on some animals.

Personally, I like the Easton Axis 5MM. It's very similar to the FMJ just without the aluminum outside. ITs carbon so it comes back to original shape after shots.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      Lots of guys like them for the added weight, but I find they have a tendency to bend with the aluminum sheeting on the outside. Heard reports of them taking a permanent bend in targets and while passing through on some animals.

Personally, I like the Easton Axis 5MM. It's very similar to the FMJ just without the aluminum outside. ITs carbon so it comes back to original shape after shots.
      I've been shooting FMJs since 2009. Shot them all over Lower 48 and Africa. I've only had 2 get bent where they couldn't be shot again. Best hunting arrow out there IMO and you don't have to worry about carbon splinters

Comment

Ttt for the haters!

Comment

Switched to fmj’s this year after shooting the 5mm axis. I have shot the same fmj arrow through 2 bucks and a hog. Penetration has been incredible and I haven’t noticed any of mine bending in a target or from pass throughs. I’m not switching back after seeing my results.

Comment

Been shooting them for 10 years now. I love them. I haven’t had any issues with arrows being bent except one that I burried straight into the shoulder of a 250 lb boar that was sticking out of both sides when he ran off and hit a mesquite.

Comment

Been using fmjs for about 6-7 years. Love em.

Comment

I shoot them and am very happy with them.

Comment

Great arrows, probably one of the most popular on this forum & for good reason

Comment

I have shot them for 3 years now! 4MM 30inch with 100g heads and love them! Havent had any issues with bending yet. Shot thru my back fence with one and had no damage to the arrow! You cant go wrong with the Axis either!

Comment

Working...
                    X