X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford vs Ferrari

Recommend
    PG-13 kid friendly

Really enjoyed this movie. Reminded me of why I was such a fan of muscle cars as a kid, and thought Carroll Shelby was a god.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3h9Z89U9ZA"]FORD v FERRARI | Official Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube[/ame]

Lol saw it and felt the opposite . Thought it was slow - didn’t execute drama and the storyline was flatttttt it’s at best a redbox movie. Sadly cause the actors are grade A. I had high hopes and was let downnnn

Comment

It should have been called Carroll Shelby vs Ferrari.

Comment

Saw it yesterday. Fantastic movie. Definitely slightly adjusted for Hollywood, but very nicely done. Great story line that gave some credit and credence to Ken Miles. Also tied the relationship between Lee Iococca and Shelby.

Definitely recommended and Family Friendly!

Comment

Keep the good reviews coming I want to see this!

Comment

I have not saw the movie yet but several people I work with have ,I work a Ford dealer what I got from that was the younger generation that needs non stop flash and action thought it was boring and everyone over 40 liked it . So its on my to see list in the next week or so.
            Anthony

Comment

Thanks OP. I am interested to see if it follows the actual Ford v. Ferrari story-line.

And thank God Ferrari was never bought by Ford.

Comment

We saw it Friday, and I liked it.

Comment

Saw it Sunday and liked it. Was slow at times but held my attention. Wasn’t aware of this part of history.

Comment

We watched it Sunday and we enjoyed it.

Comment

Man I thought it was phenomenal. Christian bale was exceptional. It is a 2.5 hour movie. Some folks don't have the attention span to handle that. I had a big chunk of the day yesterday where I had no work to do until later in the day but didn't really have time to drive all the way home and back. So my brain was happy to relax and soak up a nice long movie.

If you like fast pace stimulation, maybe its not for you. I didn't find it to be slow. They just took the necessary time to tell a story well. Two thumbs up for me.

Comment

If ya wanna see some real deal stuff, watch "The 24 Hour Race" on Netflix I believe or Amazon. Its a documentary on this rivalry. Its ****g good.

Comment

That man had some serious say in the auto industry till he died. I met him 1st time at a family reunion back in the 90s. He was a far distant kin, but close enough it got me an invite to his place for the reunion. Even at those he was swarmed by "family". He did have a pretty dang cool life. He loved fast cars and good looking ladies.

Comment

Coworker of mine said it boosted his testosterone 300 points after seeing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched last week at a private screening with most of the cast. Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X