Texas Senate Ballot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Senate Ballot

Anyone have any intel or insider info on Yancey or Stovall (running against Cornyn)?

Their websites scream conservative...but they usually do.

Looking for any info to help me figure out who to vote for in the primary.

I'm guessing they have an uphill battle against JOHN WAYNE cornyn (due to name recognition alone).

Thanks.

I’m going with Stovall. He’s a Cleveland boy and pretty well respected here in Liberty County.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I’m going with Stovall. He’s a Cleveland boy and pretty well respected here in Liberty County.
      Thanks Charlie.

Comment

I wish one of the contenders would drop out so the vote against cornyn isnt split

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I wish one of the contenders would drop out so the vote against cornyn isnt split
          Yea, that is a problem. Got 5 in the race!! If we all get behind one and help pass the word, we should at least force a run-off in the primary.

Comment

Texas Senate Ballot

So far it looks like Stovall for me as well.

What about Granger? Hasn’t she been kind of a wishy washy republican?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Stovall for me as well

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Anyone have any intel or insider info on Yancey or Stovall (running against Cornyn)?

Their websites scream conservative...but they usually do.

Looking for any info to help me figure out who to vote for in the primary.

I'm guessing they have an uphill battle against JOHN WAYNE cornyn (due to name recognition alone).

Thanks.
                What do we not like about Cornyn?

Comment

Im going with Stovall if nothing else to make Cornyn nervous and put him in check. Hes always acted like a rhino imo

Comment

I'm voting stovall.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                      What do we not like about Cornyn?
                      My question as well. I’m not for or against him but I’d like to know why he needs to go or stay!
                      (Honestly, I sadly haven’t paid attention to what he’s done or not done.)

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        My question as well. I’m not for or against him but I’d like to know why he needs to go or stay!
                        (Honestly, I sadly haven’t paid attention to what he’s done or not done.)
                        It's mainly because he has just been in too long and is getting complacent. He doesn't fight for what is right and hasn't for a long time. That's why you haven't heard any thing about him, good or bad.

Comment

Why vote against John Wayne Cornyn?

For me it's the fact that he didn't do squat when the Reps had both house & senate during Obama admin. Remember when the senate could have voted down Obamacare? Guess who didn't vote against it? He's also one of those life long senators that has made a career out of being a senator, and I just don't think they should be allowed to do that.

I'm voting Stovall.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Yes and yes^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              It's mainly because he has just been in too long and is getting complacent. He doesn't fight for what is right and hasn't for a long time. That's why you haven't heard any thing about him, good or bad.
                              Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                              Why vote against John Wayne Cornyn?

For me it's the fact that he didn't do squat when the Reps had both house & senate during Obama admin. Remember when the senate could have voted down Obamacare? Guess who didn't vote against it? He's also one of those life long senators that has made a career out of being a senator, and I just don't think they should be allowed to do that.

I'm voting Stovall.
                              Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
                              X