Clear All

Buying a house

Pool or no pool?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s a personal decision for me 100% without a doubt no pool

Comment

Oh, NO!! a money pit in the ground!!

Comment

Pools are pains I told my wife, I told her we should get an above ground pool after we buy

Comment

Absolutely not for me. Too much maintenance and liability if the neighbor’s kid should fall in.

Comment

Another view, we love ours and use it every day in the summer. When the kids were here it was always full.

Comment

My wife has a large family and it will stay full.

Comment

Happy wife, happy life. She uses ours almost everyday from mid April til just a couple weeks ago. It is a huge upfront cost but it's just money. You can always make more.

Comment

I worry about young ones. I have heard stories and know people that can tell those stories.

Comment

We just got a house and it has a pool, I didn’t really care either way going into looking for homes and leaned towards no pool. . Now that we’ve made the purchase I’m pretty happy with it. My kids are twin 9s and 10, I know they’ll love having it and as they get older I’d rather have the house kids want to be at than have mine somewhere else.

Comment

Money pit.

Comment

Nooooooo

Comment

Pros and cons with everything. When I had a pool, I loved everything but the maintenance. Now that I don't have one, I love everything about it except not being able to swim in my own backyard everyday.

Comment

We have an above ground. Too much work imo but my wife, the kids and the grandkids enjoy so I'll do the work.

Gary

Comment

Bought a house a year ago. When we were looking, if it had a pool, wouldnt bother with the rest. Too much maintenance and work for the something that will eventually not be used.

Plus don’t have to worry about your kids falling in.

Comment

Working...
                              X