No announcement yet.

Valentines done Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pancho's.....Spanish for "We don't need no stinkin' health inspector"!

I saw one of your guys at Ulta tonight (big white ford crew cab, dirty as hell, Joslin on the side). He was short with a dark beard. Looked like he knew his way around a case of Natty Light. I took my daughter there to buy her valentine's gift. He looked nervous...and alone.

Comment

Dannnng

Have not had Panchos since I was a bugger faced kid. Sopapillas with butter and honey are all I remember though [emoji848]

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        There is no doubt Eradicator knows his way around a Mexican buffet. Sometimes he gets carried away and gets on the wrong side of the serving line. Then we wonder why a good thing goes away
        Hey, I just wanted to be sure it was done properly and we got the right order

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          Never seen so many wimpy men that can't eat Mexican food without having to find a toilet immediately. Guess it's just me.
          I agree with you except for the part about Panchos being Mexican food

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            Never seen so many wimpy men that can't eat Mexican food without having to find a toilet immediately. Guess it's just me.
            I don't know if you would consider Pancho's as food. The one that used to be in Plano was .5 of a mile from the house. We would eat there and then by the time we got home, we had 4 people fightin over 2 toilets!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              I don't know if you would consider Pancho's as food. The one that used to be in Plano was .5 of a mile from the house. We would eat there and then by the time we got home, we had 4 people fightin over 2 toilets!

You love Long John Silvers but don’t think Panchos as food?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Here your gonna need this, ya know to keep with the mood and all.

Comment

LOOOOOVE me some Panchos!! My brother and I just went the other day. So mad they closed the one in the woodlands!

Comment

That’s cool. I haven’t seen a Panchos in forever.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Agreed. Little baby sensitive stomachs. Living on applesauce and puréed carrots. Candy-asses.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao! Yup yup!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        You love Long John Silvers but don’t think Panchos as food?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                        Funny ain't it? Pancho's was the only place that would get me like that. Not much of anything else bothers me. Now you're making me hungry for LJS's!

Comment

I took a few days off this week to do stuff with my kids while on winter break and I have decided I am going to take them to Panchos for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            I took a few days off this week to do stuff with my kids while on winter break and I have decided I am going to take them to Panchos for the first time.

What did they do to **** you off?

Comment

Well played, Curt! I ended up treating my bride to a hamburger from a street vendor near downtown Hallettsville. Nothing but the finest to celebrate the day!
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                What did they do to **** you off?

Just trying to add a little culture in their lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X