Re-homing Male Boxer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-homing Male Boxer

My family is going to have part ways with our house trained 2 1/2 year old male Boxer. He is healthy, up to date on all shots and knows basic commands.

FULL DISCLOSURE - We are letting him go because he bit our twelve year old and now our five year old. He is mostly calm and playful, however, he has been unpredictable with aggression. Therefore we will NOT be letting him go to a family with young kids.

If you meet the criteria and are in the San Antonio area please give us a call.

Asking $100 re-homing fee

Jeff - (210) 334-5064
    Attached Files

Intact? Papers?

Comment

very pretty dog

Comment

He is fixed. No papers when we got him.

Comment

Best of luck to him, good looking boxer.

Comment

Hope you guys find a good place for him. I had to give up a dog after he bit my son, it sucked but luckily we found a good spot.

Comment

Aggression? Biting children? This doesn't sound like a normal boxer behavior. Quite the opposite. I'm not intending to start anything negative but this is waaaay outside of normal behavior for this breed. I've had boxers before, one for 14 years. He would "nanny" my baby nieces and nephews. Every boxer I've ever known mine or not has been this way.
              Where'd you get him? Sounds like a breeding issue brother. Again not trying to be negative I'm just stunned at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

This boxer looks exactly like the boxer my uncle has (Stella)! I hope this boxer finds a good home.

Comment

I hope he finds a great home. We would certainly like to help but our male is the alpha male. We tried another male boxer not too long ago. While neither wanted to do anything but lick humans to death, they wanted to kill each other. Good luck. He is a pretty dog.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                      I hope he finds a great home. We would certainly like to help but our male is the alpha male. We tried another male boxer not too long ago. While neither wanted to do anything but lick humans to death, they wanted to kill each other. Good luck. He is a pretty dog.

That sounds about right. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
                        Aggression? Biting children? This doesn't sound like a normal boxer behavior. Quite the opposite. I'm not intending to start anything negative but this is waaaay outside of normal behavior for this breed. I've had boxers before, one for 14 years. He would "nanny" my baby nieces and nephews. Every boxer I've ever known mine or not has been this way.
                        Where'd you get him? Sounds like a breeding issue brother. Again not trying to be negative I'm just stunned at that.

I have to agree with this. We have our 3rd boxer now and none have ever been agressive with children at all. They are listed as one of the best family dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                          Yep we did the same. We have a female and is the most lovable smartest dumb dog ever. We took in a male that someone was rehoming and she whipped that poor little things *** about every other day
                          Finally found him another home with some friends of ours.

Comment

He is sweet 99.9% of the time. Has only shown aggression those two or 3 times. 1 too many times with all our kiddos though.

My girls are taking it pretty hard. I hope he will be a good fit for someone.

Comment

Re-homing Male Boxer

Originally posted by 4xBuilder View Post
                              He is sweet 99.9% of the time. Has only shown aggression those two or 3 times. 1 too many times with all our kiddos though.

My girls are taking it pretty hard. I hope he will be a good fit for someone.

Man that sucks bad, I'm sorry about it all brother. They're hard not to love for the reasons Jaybo described above. Good luck. My wife already vetoed because of the bites to the kiddos.

Comment

Working...
                              X