New Bronco, is this gonna happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bronco, is this gonna happen?

I know they have been teasing us for a few years!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Let's put it this way, I am not holding my breath

Comment

A lot of the internet rumors say it will be built on the new ranger frame, so it will be able to compete with the jeep. Ford as everyone knows has not said a word either way, but I did read something that was true. The person wrote that since the new raptors and super duty's are coming out that Ford will need something to work on now. And the only thing that will make a big splash will be the bronco.

Comment

I am not holding my breath either. I have been wanting one since the 2004 concept.
        I would really consider getting one as my next vehicle if they do come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they do bring one out I will get one.

Comment

if they do it will be over priced by about 20k
            But they do look pretty good in those concepts

Comment

Sadly it is a pipe dream. And even if it did come true it wouldn't be the Bronco we all think of. It'd be some over refined, over priced monstrosity without the tight turning radius, big bouncy suspension, removable hardtop, or tailgate windshield. There's no market for a full size 2dr SUV since everyone has gotten spoiled to the 4dr pickup

Comment

I'm a ford truck fan who happens to own a 4 door wrangler. Jeep sells more then 200k wranglers a year on a 10 year old platform. The Toyota FJ was a failure by not making it a removable hard top.. If ford was smart they woudl keep it simple. They bought a company in brazil that makes a Troller. Thing is a modern looking wrangler. I they just modernized the 66-78 style it would be a wrangler competitor for sure.

Comment

Chevy is thinking about doing the same with the 2 door Blazer. If they build it I am estimating it will start off at about $50k minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                    Chevy is thinking about doing the same with the 2 door Blazer. If they build it I am estimating it will start off at about $50k minimum.
                    I wouldn't pay 50k for a truck....
                    If she was in the passenger seat........
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	morgan-fairchild-80s.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	24456829

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      I wouldn't pay 50k for a truck....

If she was in the passenger seat........

[ATTACH]806675[/ATTACH]

Cmon man! If we're gonna talk about blondes, trucks, and the 80s, there is only one option...

Comment

Those are pretty sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          Cmon man! If we're gonna talk about blondes, trucks, and the 80s, there is only one option...

I'll play Colt Seavers

Comment

I was just looking at Broncos on Craigslist today. Be better off buying the body style you wanted and spending $20k on it.

Comment

I personally would drop the 50k if that was in the passenger seat at least for the life of ownership of the vehicle....

That would be a short few days after my wife found out!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X