2013 moby thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
    The guys behind me know about him he is a tbh member. He mesg me asking how the hunting was up here in Oklahoma last year he also said that his friend grandad owns land in Oklahoma. We started talking and I asked where at he told me where. He had just about given me directions to my place lol but I had thought it was about 2 miles from me. He told me he was heading down to put feeders out one weekend I offered to help if they needed any help but they didn't. The next mon I was turkey hunting and seen a feeder. Text him and it was his.their is a chance u see LDP on tbh and it not be me.
    Sounds like another TBH'r might get him....better start planning now.

Comment

I'm glad to hear your life has gotten better. This is a great buck and I hope you get a chance at this toad!!

Comment

You know I will be following this thread
        I love me some Moby updates!!

Comment

Sparkles u have followed more live hunts than anyone has and prob haven't missed a post on moby. Thanks for all the followers of moby and also all the good luck I have gotten from everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
            Sparkles u have followed more live hunts than anyone has and prob haven't missed a post on moby. Thanks for all the followers of moby and also all the good luck I have gotten from everyone.
            Heck yeah man. That's a true free range stud!! I want you to get him!!

Comment

Following along. I really hope you get him this year.

Comment

Subscribed!! Glad u got this going, I check for updates on MOBY every time I get on here. Can't wait to see what he grows into...good luck bud!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the story and your journey. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I hope we see you with a Moby LDP this fall!

Comment

Good Luck getting him this year he sure was a stud last year, hope he is even bigger this year

Comment

Checking cam pics been a couple days since I seen him but hoping he came in yesterday or this morn

Comment

How often do you check cams? Do you check alot during the season?

Comment

I hand corn just about every day and I check them then same way durning season

Comment

Hope you get him this season Chris

Comment

No pics of him today but have been going in a diff way the past few days gonna go back to the old way of driving in around back and walking from there past few days I have been walking from my house its only about 400 yards from my house

Comment

How much did you see him while hunting last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X