No announcement yet.

Hook Stuck in Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trap got me while flipping a fish on Rayburn couple years back, pushed it on through cut it out then started ripping one through grass again
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
      Trap got me while flipping a fish on Rayburn couple years back, pushed it on through cut it out then started ripping one through grass again
      golly!!!!

Comment

I just threw up

Comment

Caught a good 3 pounder earlier this year on a square bill. As I reached for her she got all jiggy and drove a hook through my thumb. Right beside the nail. Got her unhooked, and released then cut my lure off the rod. Paddled back to shore and bent the barb down and pulled the hook out. Pretty weird feeling.

I was done for the day.

I have pics but no tapatalk to post them here

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            Caught a good 3 pounder earlier this year on a square bill. As I reached for her she got all jiggy and drove a hook through my thumb. Right beside the nail. Got her unhooked, and released then cut my lure off the rod. Paddled back to shore and bent the barb down and pulled the hook out. Pretty weird feeling.

I was done for the day.

I have pics but no tapatalk to post them here
            dang that sucks glad to see a fellow kayaker here

Comment

About 40 years ago a friend of mine (we were just kids) stole a Rapala jointed minnow from Central Hardware. We were walking home and he hit the ground screaming. I didn’t know that he had stolen a fishing lure and stuffed it in his pants. The lure came out of the box and had hooks in penis scrotum jeans and belly. There was no way I was ever gonna steal anything after seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                About 40 years ago a friend of mine (we were just kids) stole a Rapala jointed minnow from Central Hardware. We were walking home and he hit the ground screaming. I didn’t know that he had stolen a fishing lure and stuffed it in his pants. The lure came out of the box and had hooks in penis scrotum jeans and belly. There was no way I was ever gonna steal anything after seeing that.
                that would scar you for life!

Comment

bump

Comment

Comment

Last October. This was attached to a rattle trap and the other end was attached to a ~22'' hybrid, and I was by myself! I thought I'd never get myself detached from that fish! The worst part was I had to leave and they were biting good! If you were the one that loaned me your wire cutters at the boat ramp thanks again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2092.JPEG
Views:	1
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	24609327

Comment

So my dog always used to come fishing with me and she stayed next to me where ever I went. I took off a crankbait and hung it on a boat pedestal in the back of the boat so she wouldn't get hooked because she stayed on the front deck with me while I fished. Well I forgot about it and when I went to the back to crank up and find another spot her ear found the crank bait. Shes flippin out shaking her head all over. I get her calmed down and see its buried in her ear, only way is to push it through. So I'm sittin on my dog in the bottom of my boat pushin this hook through her ear and she's screaming like I'm cuttin her head off. Finally get it, cut off the barb and as I'm pullin it out she shakes her head. Now it's buried in my middle finger. I don't do ER's so I decided I'd try that string trick I saw on TV where they just pop the hook right out. The technique works great when you jerk hard enough. That wuss jerk the first time hurt like hell!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          People pay for that now..
                          yeah but those are barbless

Comment

Had a few through the years nothing too bad just having spooks come flying back at my face and try to redirect it with my hand.

When I was a little kid, dad accidentally reached too far behind him to make a long cast off straight off the bow and caught my mom right in the cheek with a DD22. Cut the split ring and mom said we’re going to the ER when the day is overmom is a trooper haha but dad ain’t ever lived that one down!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                              yeah but those are barbless
                              Throw a rope around her neck and let's troll the rip

Comment

This was way worse than it looks. And to make it worse, I was unhooking a ladyfish
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X