Hook Stuck in Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook Stuck in Hand

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3x7ebhs5Sk"]Kayak Bass Fishing- Swimbait stuck in hand, 316 floater gill review!! **800 Sub GIVEAWAY** - YouTube[/ame]

who else has got hooks in the skin?!?!?

i routinely get small perch and crappie snell hooks in the skin.

piece of string and a swift tug.. never had a issue.

Comment

Not a hook but a weight. Terrible video but the weight was imbedded in his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        i routinely get small perch and crappie snell hooks in the skin.

piece of string and a swift tug.. never had a issue.
        not a bad idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
          Not a hook but a weight. Terrible video but the weight was imbedded in his arm.

https://youtu.be/QnjarhRdeac
          ouch!!!!

Comment

About 35 yrs ago, brother and I fishing off a dock of a small lake close by the house. I was behind him, sort of. We were fishing for bass using Rat-L-Traps. He turned to cast a different direction about the time I bent over for some reason. Hung me in my cheek and eyebrow! Two of the six hooks went in far enough and the barb poked out past the skin. Two more wore embedded deep. Cut the line and walked back to the house just a rattlin!! Dad cut the barb off the two and pushed those out. The other two were hanging on pretty good. Off to the doc we went! Could of been much worse for sure.....

Comment

A buddy hooked me in the back of the head with a rattletrap one day. Got me pretty good with one hook. All we had was a pair of old rusty pliers and lots of bud light. Pulled it out myself. It bled quite a bit since I ended up ripping it out. Kept on fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by gunfighterx1 View Post
                not a bad idea!!
                check this video out on facebook

helping out on striper charters back in my teens, i learned this trick. very little blood and virtually painless..

tie string to hook at skin level, have hooked person push eye down towards skin, go on 2. trick is having someone that will yank hard enough

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
                  About 35 yrs ago, brother and I fishing off a dock of a small lake close by the house. I was behind him, sort of. We were fishing for bass using Rat-L-Traps. He turned to cast a different direction about the time I bent over for some reason. Hung me in my cheek and eyebrow! Two of the six hooks went in far enough and the barb poked out past the skin. Two more wore embedded deep. Cut the line and walked back to the house just a rattlin!! Dad cut the barb off the two and pushed those out. The other two were hanging on pretty good. Off to the doc we went! Could of been much worse for sure.....
                  yeah as bad as that sounds i think you were lucky it didnt find an eyeball or inside the mouth!!

Comment

check this video out on facebook

helping out on striper charters back in my teens, i learned this trick. very little blood and virtually painless..

tie string to hook at skin level, have hooked person push eye down towards skin, go on 2. trick is having someone that will yank hard enough

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...epa=SEARCH_BOX
                    great tip dude, i wish mine wasnt pointing straight down!

Comment

Originally posted by gunfighterx1 View Post
                      great tip dude, i wish mine wasnt pointing straight down!
                      That ssuucckkss.. our rule of thumb was if more than 3/4 of hook buried, seek medical

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like fun OP.

I once had two points of the front treble on a skitterwalk deep in my hand with a very angry 20 inch speck still attached to the back treble. Fun times.

Comment

That ssuucckkss.. our rule of thumb was if more than 3/4 of hook buried, seek medical

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          agreed

Comment

People pay for that now..

Comment

id pay every dollar in my account to get that removed

Comment

Working...
                              X