Possum Kingdom Fireworks Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possum Kingdom Fireworks Spots

Wife is really wanting to go see the infamous fireworks at PK tomorrow but I have no idea of where. Anyone who can help me out on where to go spend the day and watch the fireworks at night. Thanks in advance.

Ttt

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sounds like a good one -where do you park?

Comment

You can pay entry into Camp Grady Spruce snd watch from there tomorrow night. Go to Sandy Beach to swim for the day and then stop in at Grady Spruce for the fireworks show. They are both on FM 2951 on the East side of the lake
          Last edited by Codie; 07-03-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

This is on my bucket list. Never been but want to go one 4th of July. Anyone here been, and how was it? Worth the drive from Beaumont?

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
              You can pay entry into Camp Grady Spruce snd watch from there tomorrow night. Go to Sandy Beach to swim for the day and then stop in at Grady Spruce for the fireworks show
              Thanks. We'll give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
                This is on my bucket list. Never been but want to go one 4th of July. Anyone here been, and how was it? Worth the drive from Beaumont?
                Dont get me wrong because it is a good show, but I wouldnt drive from that far away and expect it to be worth it. Make a full weekend of it and it would be much more likely worth the long drive

Comment

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
                  In the same boat as you. Really want to go see it, but would have to make a long weekend out of it to make it worth it.

Comment

It was definitely worth the drive. One of the best fireworks show we've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by txdrhntr View Post
                      It was definitely worth the drive. One of the best fireworks show we've seen.
                      Glad your family enjoyed it -

Comment

Nice man glad yall had fun

Comment

Working...
                        X