WTB AKC Lab puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB AKC Lab puppy

I’ve seen several AKC lab pups on here over the years. If anyone has a litter or is expecting one even if thinking about breeding in the near future, please let me know.

My 8-yr old daughter wants a lab puppy and I’d like to get one. Her first choice is chocolate, then yellow, then black. Female only, please.

Open to any recommendations outside of the green sheets.

Thanks,

Will

Im breeding my female to a HRCH CH MH Male next week. Expecting black, yellow, choc pups. The sire is English bred. Champion show titled and Master Hunter titled as well as UKC HRCH.

I breed dual purpose dogs. Some love them, some dislike them. Mine are typically alot thicker and blockier - more show bred, but also hunt and run hunt test. Very calm almost lazy dogs in the house and get fired up a bit once a bumper or bird comes out.

These are of a pup i kept last time i bred my female with a CHMH. He has his AKC JH title and will run SH in the fall

Parents fully health tested - DNA, Hips, Elbows. Pups come with 26 month hip/elbow guarantees.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alderrg; 05-14-2021, 09:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

PM Tomkat70. Him and another TBHer have a littler from Tejas/Soggy Bottom retrievers due fairly soon. Doubtful any chocolates but they should have black and yellow. High pedigree pups for a great price.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the response!!!

Comment

Beautiful dogs in the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Lab litter in June

I sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Alderrg View Post
                Im breeding my female to a HRCH CH MH Male next week. Expecting black, yellow, choc pups. The sire is English bred. Champion show titled and Master Hunter titled as well as UKC HRCH.

I breed dual purpose dogs. Some love them, some dislike them. Mine are typically alot thicker and blockier - more show bred, but also hunt and run hunt test. Very calm almost lazy dogs in the house and get fired up a bit once a bumper or bird comes out.

These are of a pup i kept last time i bred my female with a CHMH. He has his AKC JH title and will run SH in the fall

Parents fully health tested - DNA, Hips, Elbows. Pups come with 26 month hip/elbow guarantees.
                Tried sending you a PM, but I don't have enough posts. Please PM me your number.
                Thanks,
                Dane

Comment

Originally posted by Alderrg View Post

We had DFW AKC lab show at our place this year. Definitely thicker and blockier than I'm used to seeing.

Comment

Working...
                  X