X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it with so much red

that Nevada is showing blue?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cause of the population of those 2 city's.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
      Cause of the population of those 2 city's.
      Gotcha....thanks

Comment

Las Vegas is bottom right corner, Reno is the top left. Those are the 2 heaviest populated cities in Nevada. Same with all states really. The highest density of population typically votes ****ocrat.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
          Las Vegas is bottom right corner, Reno is the top left. Those are the 2 heaviest populated cities in Nevada. Same with all states really. The highest density of population typically votes ****ocrat.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
          Makes sense

Comment

All the red is desert or mountains. No populations as high as Vegas and Reno.

Comment

3.1M - approx. population of Nevada (state)
              2.25M - approx. population of Clark County (Las Vegas)
              475K - approx. population of Washoe County (borders California/ Lake Tahoe)

those 2 counties are heavily populated with Democratic Liberals who are carrying the State "blue"

Rank County Population

1 Clark County ... 2,266,715
              2 Washoe County ... 471,519
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              3 Lyon County ... 57,510
              4 Carson City ... 55,916
              5 Elko County ... 52,778
              6 Douglas County ... 48,905
              7 Nye County ... 46,523
              8 Churchill County ... 24,909
              9 Humboldt County ... 16,831
              10 White Pine County ... 9,580
              11 Pershing County ... 6,725
              12 Lander County ... 5,532
              13 Lincoln County ... 5,183
              14 Mineral County ... 4,505
              15 Storey County ... 4,123
              16 Eureka County ... 2,029
              17 Esmeralda County ... 873

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 11-05-2020, 10:21 AM. Reason: added pop. stats

Comment

It's going to be rough, I am going hunting and we will see where we land in a week

Comment

same can be said about Texas and other States.
                  Urban areas with big cities typically have higher population of Democratic voters
                  Rural country areas typically have Republican voters

the larger cities also have colleges and Universities where students are brainwashed by peers and liberal professors.

Comment

The public education system starts on them early. Helps to give them a good foundation to help fight it.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

The hope is that those people in the cities will fear the shutdown of the economy by Biden and vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by cram369 View Post
                        The public education system starts on them early. Helps to give them a good foundation to help fight it.
                        my reply below is a bit off topic, but it's all related to education and raising kids right

... let's not forget that the public school system (and some pvt. schools) have taken God, Religion, chapel, and the Pledge of Allegiance out of the classroom. Guess I can add discipline to the list since teachers, educators, and Principals can no longer use rulers or paddles. I was on the receiving end of several paddles at school

Comment

Funniest thing I've heard all day: "Orange man bad".

LOL

Comment

About the same way in every state. Even in CA and TX.
                            Mostly rural/red but the Dense Populations are inherently Liberal

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              my reply below is a bit off topic, but it's all related to education and raising kids right

... let's not forget that the public school system (and some pvt. schools) have taken God, Religion, chapel, and the Pledge of Allegiance out of the classroom. Guess I can add discipline to the list since teachers, educators, and Principals can no longer use rulers or paddles. I was on the receiving end of several paddles at school
                              ^^^This^^^

As part of the baby boomer generation (circa 1947)I remember those days too well. If (when) I got a paddling at school, I would get another one when I got home from school from my mom & another one when dad got home home from work! That tradition was carried on with our children & now they do the same with their kids. I firmly believe that the lack of discipline & respect from today’s generation is the root cause of most of our country’s problems today!

Comment

Working...
                              X