Clear All

prayers up for your baby

Comment

may the force be with yall

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
          Hey guys, I was pretty sick this week. I was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and a sinus infection. I was sick enough that I couldn't cough without holding my ribs. Well anyway.....I ended up giving it to my 7 month old. Not sure how as I tried to keep my distance a d washed my hands before touching/changing her. This is our first child and we have never been through this before. I'm scared to death as she is having a tough go of it. Not to mention I feel guilty that I caused her to get sick. Ladies please send some prayers up for us. This little girl means the world to me and I would do anything to take her pain away.
          If she's have a rough enough time thst you need yo ask for prayers, please take her to her pediatrician if you haven't already.

Comment

Take her to the dr. If its RSV it could be fatal if not cared for. Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                  If she's have a rough enough time thst you need yo ask for prayers, please take her to her pediatrician if you haven't already.
                  This.

Comment

Guys, we were at the MD when I posted the first message. We were in touch with the MDs Office all week and they told us that it was likely just a cold and that it would pass. She was a bad day yesterday so we scheduled the appt. She was diagnosed with Bronchialitis/RSV. The MD said that unfortunately there is not a lot they can do and that it has to run it's course. He said that her oxygen saturation is good and that most of the time this is harder on the parents than it is for the child because we want to help but can't. He did prescribe a Nebulizer and Albuterol and gave her a treatment while in the office. It seemed to help. We were told to keep her hydrated and to watch for a fever. I would appreciate the continued prayers and hopefully this will pass and she can get back to growing up. We thank everyone who has already prayed for our little angel.

Comment

Prayers up. My mom was just in the hospital with that crud. Not fun.

Comment

Praying for your little one. It’s never fun when they are sick, and for me the respiratory hardships are the worst. You listen to them struggle and want to help, and there is nothing you can do. Keep her as comfortable as you can, and we’ll be praying she gets better quickly.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for healing.

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X