• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Patton

Comment

Come on Patton quit teasing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations Patton, i know you have been after one for a good while!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work brother. Stoked for you. And I’ve seen him, he’s a good bull.

Comment

Bump. Wanna keep this easy for Patton to find.

Comment

Congrats Buddy. Were are the pictures of this dude?

Comment

pics or else

Comment

Congrats Patton!! I kmow its been a long time coming and alot of hard work on yalls part. Cant wait for more pics

Comment

Probably took him all day just to get the animal back into camp, gutted, skinned, and quartered. Hopefully Patton had some help. Couldn’t imagine having an elk down and not having any help.

Edwards county update. Slow as hell. Didn’t see a deer yesterday evening, and only saw a couple on the drive back to camp. We need one of those extended 24-36 hour freezes to get some animals back on the feed in daylight hours. Several nice axis regularly hitting protein at night. Cottonseed is being nibbled on. Corn piling up, but is cleaned up overnight. A significant portion of wt bucks 4.5 or older have busted up their racks, including the best deer on our place, so I probably won’t be back until January. Cold, rainy weather on the way. We could use a little rain, but the roads out here get nasty, so I’ll be leaving shortly.
                    Last edited by TwoHighways; 12-09-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                      We had a few good animals hit the dirt this weekend. Acorns are definitely still falling at our place.

Very nice that's awesome! What type of toolbox is that in your ranger?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks y’all. A long time coming for sure. Wasn’t Pinchers although I got a pic of him last week. One of my best friends, TBHr The Cajun, helped me break him down and get the meat back to camp.

I’ll give the full write up later when I get home this evening. Thanks for being patient

Got a pic of him the night before I shot him. ‘Split’—a big *** 5x5.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                          Thanks y’all. A long time coming for sure. Wasn’t Pinchers although I got a pic of him last week. One of my best friends, TBHr The Cajun, helped me break him down and get the meat back to camp.

I’ll give the full write up later when I get home this evening. Thanks for being patient

So freaking awesome Patton! Congrats!!
                          Can't wait for the write up!

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                            Very nice that's awesome! What type of toolbox is that in your ranger?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            I’m not sure. That belongs to a guy on my lease.

Comment

Super cool! In for the pics and write-up.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X