No announcement yet.

Bulldog breeder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such great pics of the best dogs ever in my opinion. There is no other dog that will have a true human like personality like a bulldog.

Duckhead.....I’m sorry to hear of your loss. Words just simply can’t describe. I know it’s hard to hear, but 10 years is a good run for a English. The female by the fireplace in my profile pic was 13.5 years old. Truly an amazing run for a English. I knew for years that she was on borrowed time. Pneumonia eventually got her. She was just too old and weak to over come it. She was old and crusty, but she never lost her personality or her butt wiggle.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
      I know this family really well. They are great, honest people.

https://gloryexpresspuppies.com/
      They sure do breed alot of different breeds. Just based on this it would steer me away for sure.

ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES ..
      FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPIES ..
      YORKIES..
      IMPERIAL SHIHTZUS
      SCHNAUZERS..
      AUSSIES

With all dogs OP, I would research and research. Remember this is a 10+ year commitment. Do not want a puppy with potential health problems in the future. Pay up 1st, for the best quality pup.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
        They sure do breed alot of different breeds. Just based on this it would steer me away for sure.

ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES ..
        FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPIES ..
        YORKIES..
        IMPERIAL SHIHTZUS
        SCHNAUZERS..
        AUSSIES

With all dogs OP, I would research and research. Remember this is a 10+ year commitment. Do not want a puppy with potential health problems in the future. Pay up 1st, for the best quality pup.
        Regardless of how good they make it look, that’s a puppy mill. That many breeds on site and being bred only for income.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
          You would have a wrestling match to get mine in the water. But he will stand in the rain and shower all day.

Mine takes a running leap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Put ours down earlier this year!!! One of hardest things ever had to do. He would’ve been 14 today.

Happy birthday Bruno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Bullydog (Chris) is your man (if his wife lets him ). https://hstrial-whitestarbull.homestead.com/
              Chris and his wife Amy are great, so are their dogs. Just Picked this guy a few months back

Best dogs ever

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Bullydog (Chris) is your man (if his wife lets him ). https://hstrial-whitestarbull.homestead.com/
                Chris and Amy a great people. Lost my bulldog this year and said I would never get another one, but just can’t seem to live without them. Best dog ever. This is Dozer, the new kid in the block.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                  Chris and his wife Amy are great, so are their dogs. Just Picked this guy a few months back

Best dogs ever

Chris is sketchy. Amy is good though [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    How’d that work out with that yellow jacket last weekend?
                    Please repeat that. I couldn't hear you over the sound of LSU stomping UGA's guts out.

Comment

Working...
                    X