Buyers BEWARE!! Please LOOK HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buyers BEWARE!! Please LOOK HERE!!

Sometime Thursday night, All Star Marine and Archery was hit hard by thieves.

If you see a local DFW deal on a new VXR Mathews or any other too good to be true new bow deal here on TBH or elsewhere, please call them at their Lewisville location with a serial number. 469-549-1850

Let’s catch some thieves, people. These bows are assigned specifically to dealers by serial numbers. They will know where it came from and if it’s involved in this burglary.

Please HELP!!! These are good people not deserving of something like this. (Not that anyone is).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow...that's hardcore. Any thoughts on an inside job or was this a smash & grab??

Comment

Holy Cow that’s awful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        wow...that's hardcore. Any thoughts on an inside job or was this a smash & grab??
        No idea. Just trying to help. But when they are brought in to any dealer, they will be confiscated.

Comment

Dang..

Comment

They get them all?

Comment

Sickening. Hope they catch them quickly. Hard to move all those bows. Come to think about it, thieves may look to regional forums to sell some. May want to delete the SN specific portion of your post. I can withdraw this one as well. Would even be more sickening if thieves has an oh crap moment and dumped them all and weren't caught trying to peddle them.

Comment

Wow! They wasn't messing around.

I hope they are caught.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                  Sickening. Hope they catch them quickly. Hard to move all those bows. Come to think about it, thieves may look to regional forums to sell some. May want to delete the SN specific portion of your post. I can withdraw this one as well. Would even be more sickening if thieves has an oh crap moment and dumped them all and weren't caught trying to peddle them.
                  No

Comment

That would take some time to grab all those. I hope you catch them.

Comment

That many bows with serial numbers they will get caught. Throw the book at them.

Comment

these are the kinda people you hope get hit by busses................

Comment

Probably gonna end up with some at pawn & being defaced...not sure if that carries any sort of penalty beyond theft??

You gotta be pretty well prepared to snatch what appears to have been dozens.

Comment

All we know is that this took place roughly around 6am and they used a white Chevy Silverado, can’t make out plate.. guessing they just grabbed and through them in the back of the truck and sped off.

Comment

I hate thieves!!

Comment

Working...
                              X