Jeweler in Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeweler in Tomball

Any recommendations for someone to do a repair and reset diamonds that came out. Need a trustworthy place because they are high grade and just want to make sure I get the same ones back.
    Thanks

Jonathan's Fine Jewelers in Houston has the best selection of diamonds, the best quality of custom engagement rings, and luxury watches.

Site Sponsor

Comment

I’d contact Hoffman diamond in Houston. That’s where I bought my wife’s engagement ring and wedding band. You’ll get the original one back. Just call and see if they can do it. Also, his prices are the best by far. My wife’s uncle owns a jewelry store in San Antonio and Hoffman pricing was below his cost plus 5% to cover labor of building the ring. Mainly Bc Hoffman is a direct diamond supplier to jewelers in Houston. So anyone looking, I’d highly recommend going there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like you’re an Aggie go to College Station and see Jesse at montelongo’s. I’ve know Jesse since high school. He’s about as honest as they come and does great work.

Comment

Always had fair dealings with Golden Nonsense in Tomball. They’ve been around forever.

Comment

^^^^ This

Comment

I trust him with my life!!!

Billings Jewelers

17776 State Highway 249, Ste 7

Houston, TX 77064

Phone: 281-955-0610

Comment

Thanks everyone for the recommendations - perfect!!

Comment

Working...
                X