Michelle Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    Trump is the people’s president, that’s why he’s so popular and will crush any of the dems running. He speaks like he’s on a construction site, golf course or sitting around drinking a beer with his buddy’s. He’s a normal everyday person and acts like it, which is exactly what we need in this country give these elites a little wake up call.
    Michelle Obama would appeal to alot of people because she’s a lot like him, she’s not a politician. No way would I vote for her but she’s probably the only one that could contend.
    Donald Trump is an ordinary everyday person ... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Either he is looking to get a rise out of folks or he is really stupid.
      Vote for someone who has zero accomplishments ( other than single handedly ruining lunch for kids in public schools) over a man who in 2 years took an 8 year financial disaster and turning it into the greatest economic boom in probably all of American history.

That's brilliant for sure
      I would say graduating from Princeton University and then Harvard Law would be pretty notable accomplishments.

My Kid's school lunches have been just fine. Before and after. Trying to get kids to eat healthier and be more active was a terrible idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Some people vote purely on emotion. Trumps hurts his feelings and is a mean man. Michelle does not give him those same feelings. Nothing else matters
        I don't vote purely on emotion at all. Trump has never hurt my feelings.

Comment

You don't elect someone because you like them- you elect someone because of policies that you agree with. MO would get eaten up in a debate because she, as far as I know, has never put forth any kind of policy ideas. Of course she would have that Democrat shield to protect her- call anyone that disagrees with her a racist.

Comment

You mean Michael Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              You don't elect someone because you like them- you elect someone because of policies that you agree with. MO would get eaten up in a debate because she, as far as I know, has never put forth any kind of policy ideas. Of course she would have that Democrat shield to protect her- call anyone that disagrees with her a racist.
              You forget about that whole idiotic, failure of a school lunch program

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                I'm not a fan but she has a JD from Harvard.

She is more educated than Trump.

That aside let's watch the circus
                Well, apparently it doesn’t take a great “education” to excel as POTUS. I think Trumps record speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Well, apparently it doesn’t take a great “education” to excel as POTUS. I think Trumps record speaks for itself.

Well, it helps to have actually had to work and grow your business(es) and manage at the executive level... all of which Trump has done, and done very well... none of which Mike has done... A Harvard JD is useless as tits on a boar hog if you don't use it for something beside community organizing and agenda activism...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Well, it helps to have actually had to work and grow your business(es) and manage at the executive level... all of which Trump has done, and done very well... none of which Mike has done... A Harvard JD is useless as tits on a boar hog if you don't use it for something beside community organizing and agenda activism...
                    Agreed. That’s why my “education” was in parentheses. It’s long been said that a great businessman should be the president, because the government is big business. Well, Trump has proven that assumption correct.

Comment

MO & Oprah are the cards in the hole the dems are hoping show themselves late in the game...the only current candidate that doesn't look crazy left is gabbard. She's still far left but carries herself very well & articulate without loony emotion all the other portray. If she doesn't win, then I see a Biden / Gabbard ticket.

I think orange man will destroy anyone of them come debate time...I worry more about oprah making a lot minute appearance over MO. Both are a greater threat than the current crop & the undecided voting public pics on emotion over common sense. Best thing we have going for us is the economy & the migration issue & most all of the middle left is with us on it needing to be fixed vs the crazy no borders / free healthcare. Only the nutty very far left want that nonsense.

I still say its going to be a landslide...none of the attacks they are trying to label are sticking, just like the current racist narrative. Notice how there was no mention of the economy or russia these last two debates?? Just wait till Barr finished up with his report into how the whole ordeal got rolling. It's going to make CNN & MSNBC look like the bigger fools they already are. Hilarious how bad their ratings continue take dumps daily.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        I would say graduating from Princeton University and then Harvard Law would be pretty notable accomplishments.

My Kid's school lunches have been just fine. Before and after. Trying to get kids to eat healthier and be more active was a terrible idea?
                        The colleges she attended & school lunches? Really?
                        YOU are part of what is wrong w/this country.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          he is really stupid.
                          Yes. Yes he is.

Comment

AOC has a " great education " and I'm certain my 12 year old daughter could shred her in a debate.
                            I've always felt the person with an education gained by actual work and risk is worlds above some book learning in a **** school

Comment

She has stated that NO WAY will she/he run! Does not matter Trump will crush them!

Comment

Well, She is apparently smart enough to know not to get a beat down...I suspect oprah is intelligent enough as well not jump into the deep end with don. Can't imagine any logical reason to pick either over trump other than you just don't like the guy. Especially MO as you are either far left or you aren't if you could pull the lever for her.

It's gonna be a landslide with the gaggle of clowns to choose from now if the election was tomorrow...again, if gabbard can continue on her path she might pose somewhat of a worrisome threat. She seems to be the only one with some genuine character not playing to the far side of the base & could draw in the middle left. The gal is no slouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X