Invest 92L (Gulf of Mexico)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Don't worry I'm going to Crystal Beach Friday and Saturday. As long as 87 don't get flooded . It should be cooler

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    We’re hoping for the best, we can’t get our money back this late so I think we’re going to Try and make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Go back out to 10, go around Mobile and take 98 to 59 at Hattiesburg then 49 back up to 20 and head West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks boss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go back out to 10, go around Mobile and take 98 to 59 at Hattiesburg then 49 back up to 20 and head West.

Same plan...

Comment

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbull9 View Post
            We’re hoping for the best, we can’t get our money back this late so I think we’re going to Try and make the best of it.
            Heck yeah I bet you will get a sunburn. With a nice wind. I promise you that I will be there a little rain never hurt anyone.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
              Dale,
              You are on the wrong thread. This is the Class of 87 Sterling reunion.
              Not so Cool Dad. Whats your problem with friends connecting?? Do you not have any friends?

Kind of a D head comment....
              Last edited by Z7X; 07-10-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                Not so Cool Dad. Whats your problem with friends connecting?? Do you not have any friends?

Kind of a D head comment....

Don’t you talk to my future sons godfather that way!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Don’t you talk to my future sons godfather that way!

Comment

facebook

Comment

Easy going West of Mobile in the Wilmer area. That’s Alabama’s longest running speed trap.

Comment

Currently what my weather app shows

Comment

Made a further shift east.

Comment

I’m in the Fort Morgan / Gulf Shores area and halve to leave Saturday morning. I’m driving back to Houston / Spring.

I’m thinking of leaving sooner. I’ve got someone with a medical condition that I don’t want to get stuck on the road with.

Does anyone know if you have to go North?
                            I was worried they might have had more rain and road issues in some of those areas?

Crazy thing is it’s not even rained much here and was out deep sea fishing yesterday.

Comment

we are supposed to go to Fort Morgan Gulf Shores from Sunday to Sunday this next week. Didn't get insurance on the place so hopefully will be ok at least the second part of the week. Just trying to figure out how to get there now. Was going to stay in Lake Charles on Saturday night and drive the rest on sunday but not sure that is a good idea anymore

Comment

Next week will be fine I’d think. It hasn’t been bad at all. Great weather. Today the sea is up some on the beach and wind is blowing hard but it is still nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X