Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Amazon shipping times change after placing your order?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive noticed that they seem to be holding orders and shipping several orders in the same box. Things ordered say on a Thursday-Friday, then another on Monday arrive Friday of the week the second order was placed. Has happened several times over the last few weeks, sometimes delaying the first order.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      Yes i have. Even after paying for 1 day shipping. I am spending less and less with them. Everyone is online selling now and often cheaper with no shipping. Plus no sales tax. It only takes a few seconds to enter my CC number so i been shopping around.

Toolnutz.com has been my go to as well as Homedepot.com.
      I will say that when we built our patio cover, Home depot had by far the lowest prices for the hardware with free shipping and had it in two days. I was impressed with all the transactions, and it made taking the unused hardware back simple since we could just take it to the store.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        This seems to be happening a lot now. I can't tell you how many items I've ordered on Prime that were supposed to be next day or 2 day are changed to as much as a two week delivery time after placing the order. Seems pretty dishonest, as fast shipping is the main reason that I use them.
        I've seen it a couple of times as they expand their personal delivery company. Additionally, I l'll see where it will say delivered and I don't get it. 100% of the time I have called CS I end up getting some type of minimal credit for future purchases.

Comment

It happens to me but it's rare.. Maybe 1 out of 30 orders?

Comment

It was happening with everything the wife and I ordered for a couple months recently. Before we ordered it would say it was a prime item, order summary would say it will be here in 2 days, then after we place the order it would change to 1 week estimated delivery time. Wife called them up and let the mmmm know we weren’t paying for prime to just keep on getting lied to. Magically it stopped happening and hasn’t happened since. Pretty shady if you ask me. I don’t plan on renewing. They’re generally overpriced on things ive needed lately anyways.

Comment

I don’t necessarily go to Amazon for the lowest price but the convenience and fast shipping. I haven’t noticed any issues and I order a LOT of stuff, especially with the house build going on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've never had any issues. They do offer an option that is "Free no rush shipping" That's the only instance I've see where it will take up to a week or so.

Comment

I wasted an hour on the phone with amazon customer dis-service last week ranting about their shady delivery drivers. They lost a package of mine (prime 2 day supposedly) for the 2nd time in 6 months. Can't get anything delivered to my office anymore because they want to deliver late at night after my building has closed. They told me their drivers deliver up to 11pm and I told them that will get a suspicious vehicle call to the police every time they come down my block that late. Unmarked, plain closes delivery guy walking up to my porch at a 11pm is in peril to say the least

Comment

it just happened to me too. it took one week for a two day prime package...

Comment

My wife found an app that tracks our amazon packages and submits for a refund if they deliver late. We’ve been refunded over a 100$ in the last 6 months. I’ll ask her what it is but I’m sure everyone could easily find it.

Comment

Been happening a lot lately. No idea why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                          My wife found an app that tracks our amazon packages and submits for a refund if they deliver late. We’ve been refunded over a 100$ in the last 6 months. I’ll ask her what it is but I’m sure everyone could easily find it.

Do they refund the purchase amount after it is delivered late?

Comment

Have had same issues.

1.) says guaranteed one day shipping- order it and it changes to 2 and 1 is not available. This one has tricked me a few times now I check.

2.) order with 2 day shipping and I’m tracking but it never ships out and resets to a week later

3.) order and pay 1 day but it resets to 2 days or longer later after 8pm. It never shipped out.

Comment

Just FYI if the package isn’t on time you can contact amazon Thru chat and most of the time they will give you a free month. I have heard that they are now doing $5-10 gift cards also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems clearly intentional to me. There is even a counter on prime items that says “order in the next XX hrs and get it on ______ day.” I’ve emailed them several times when it’s been innacurate. I got sorry letters with an explanation that it isn’t guaranteed (what good is guaranteed 2 day shipping when they take away the guarantee?) several times and $5 credit once.

Comment

Working...
                                X