Bow games ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow games ideas.

I know cricket and 301 what else do y'all got.
    How about beer pong?

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Saw a video where teams (two per team) would hang a water balloon from a string. Each team would go at a time, first guy would shoot the string with a broadhead, second would try to hit the balloon as it fell, 1 point for the string, 1 point for the water balloon, 5 points for both.

Seemed like a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie13 View Post
      Saw a video where teams (two per team) would hang a water balloon from a string. Each team would go at a time, first guy would shoot the string with a broadhead, second would try to hit the balloon as it fell, 1 point for the string, 1 point for the water balloon, 5 points for both.

Seemed like a fun game.
      [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have 2 blocks:

Tape hair dryer facing up on back of one

Float a ping pong ball off it and use second to stop the arrows. The floating and bouncing is pretty fun target practice

Comment

take a little scrap lumber make a frame with uprights that are only about 1.5 to 2" wide,, place target behind it and as the game progresses move the range back farther and farther,,,,

Comment

use a 1" piece of pipe, pvc is fine, stick in the ground and back up 100 yards to see who can hit it first and the most often.... a couple of buddies and I did this with a heavy metal pipe and I hit it 5 times out of 8 using axis arrows, I won the bet and it only cost me about 50$ to win a 10$ bet,,,, at least I won !

now the flip side of this is to use your buddies bow and arrows, and be a better shot that he is!!

Comment

Pin any kind of money on a target, we did $20 bills, take turns shooting, when you hit one, it’s yours. More fun at long distances.

Comment

I enjoy playing a slightly modified game of battle ship with .22’s. Only difference is you can see their ships. Bow would be fun too.

Comment

Cut a small hole out of a steel shooting target. Then see who can pass their arrow cleanly through the hole. If you can’t you will probably destroy your arrow.

Pretty good do or die game.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Cut a small hole out of a steel shooting target. Then see who can pass their arrow cleanly through the hole. If you can’t you will probably destroy your arrow.

Yea we use to do this, got expensive fast!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

I thought about this. Never been to a archery range, but would be cool to have a jack pot target like this. Place would sell more arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutpileaddict View Post
                        I know cricket and 301 what else do y'all got.
                        How about beer pong?

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk
                        What are they using to keep the cups in place?

Comment

We use to play horse with our bows calling the shots.

Comment

Working...
                          X