• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
    Sears catalog
    for toilet paper in the outhouse, yeah grandparents didn't have plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
      Oh man, I had both. The old neighbor lady would always pick up the phone and listen in on conversations.

Yeah, we had one of those neighbors too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Refolding a Map

Comment

Running out of BB's.

Comment

When I was on the phone and the cord wouldn't quite reach the other room.

When no matter where I moved the rabbit ears, the picture wouldn't get clear.

When you'd hunt all season and see no deer in East Texas.

Comment

I remember my dad use to get mad when he took his trail cam film to get photos made and only had trees and birds in em lol

Comment

Cleaning out the old man’s spittoon. Man I hated that LOL!

Comment

As a kid late 90s early 2000s, chopping pigweed made me mad. That is no fun. I can spot them from a quarter mile in a bean field & I credit that to PTSD.

Digging up thistles with a claw hammer is my current issue. However, I feel progress can be made on this front.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    1st world problems. Ya'll need to chill and learn to enjoy life.

Nothing upsets me.
                    You go sail that to some one else looser lol

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                      Mail ordering something and having to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Taking a half hour to heat up leftovers in the oven.
                      And having to pay COD. Only to find out you got the money order for the wrong amount !

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                        Running out of BB's.
                        How many ended on the ground from loading w/ haste thinking the supply chain was endless...

Comment

When I was a latchkey kid and needed something, and I paged my mom and she took 30 minutes to call me.

Comment

Ice cold beer, driving Texas highways in a 1970 Dodge Duster 340 4-speed LEGALLY, wave at the local PO PO since he knows your car and knows the ice chest in the trunk is full of beer....as you cruise legally to the lake for a little R&R sipping that first beer of the day.

Yeah - those days are OVER! 1983 I think?

Comment

Waiting for Burnadell to get back from getting a wagon wheel fixed! Took that sumbuck forever!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Toughskin jeans.
                                And the patches my mom would sew in the knees because I would wear a holes in them

Comment

Working...
                                X