Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weqtrae!!! No What Happened Here This Time :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weqtrae!!! No What Happened Here This Time :)

Shot this little sow Sunday night. As you can see, the POS Nocturnal doesn’t turn on until it hits her. At least it did half its job.

Was asked to try a new head on this hunt. It’s a G5 MegaMeat(mechanical). She was quartering away, so I got some gut but the away angle allowed for clipped lungs on a shot I immediately wish I had back. It worked out. Head did the damage but the blades are thin and bent to the point of needing to be replaced. Plastic collar is a one time use kinda deal.

This video is in near darkness and I chose not to use the Sniper Hog Light just to see how the new camera works in only IR mode. It’s ok and way better than any camera I’ve ever used for low light that didn’t have IR.

Anyways, she made it about 75 yards leaving one heck of a blood trail after about 15 yards. Zero blood prior to that.

Enjoy!!!

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVe_woR9HgU"]05/02/22 GC Sow - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well done, well done

Comment

Lol. No guessing on this one.

Comment

She gone!!! Congrats on the bow kill.

Comment

Nice shooting Jeff.

Comment

Good job. Enjoyed the video.

Comment

Almost got her twice!
              Cam video looks great!

Night-vision recording has a small learning curve. I got a Sony mini DVR many years ago with digi night vision just for recording hog hunts back when I was laying into them. I found a red light works wonders with NV. Course an IR axillary light really works wonders too! And I've got a few of each. And a couple NV monoculars and a couple of NV scopes, one with recording.

Comment

Weqtrae!!! No What Happened Here This Time [emoji4]

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Night-vision recording has a small learning curve. I got a Sony mini DVR many years ago with digi night vision just for recording hog hunts back when I was laying into them. I found a red light works wonders with NV. Course an IR axillary light really works wonders too! And I've got a few of each. And a couple NV monoculars and a couple of NV scopes, one with recording.

Mike I have a 50mm Sniper IR light on top of the camera that wasn’t even turned on. It’s incredible.

Comment

Nice work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Mike I have a 50mm Sniper IR light on top of the camera that wasn’t even turned on. It’s incredible.

I bet it is!

Nice looking camera set up too.

Comment

Enjoyed the video.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Cool, nice shot!

Comment

Awesome!

Got any pics of the broadhead before and after?

Well done MrDude.

Comment

Woohoo! The return of weqtrae!

What camera setup is that? I need to upgrade mine soon. My night video pig shots are terrible quality.

Comment

Working...
                              X