Your Tackle Warehouse Experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Tackle Warehouse Experience?

I haven't had the best experience with Tackle Warehouse as a whole. This is My second order and my first one took a month even though everything was in stock.
    I see a lot of support for them as a whole but my experiences haven't been good.

Example: Yesterday I ordered a DD26 Transom Saver and the steering blocks. The order was going to be delivered on July 26th with regular shipping. I opted for 2 day express for $15.00. I got a call today from them saying that due to the fact the shipping address was different than the billing it would require a signature and then stated they wouldn't be responsible for anything once it shipped. I cancelled the order and went straight to DD26 Website with and placed my order with no issues, same prices and cheaper shipping which I understand is going to vary depending on location.

I quit using them because of difficulty returning items (incorrect items they shipped to me). I primarily deal with local shops but if I buy online it's usually from tackle direct, their service has been A+ so far for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      I quit using them because of difficulty returning items (incorrect items they shipped to me). I primarily deal with local shops but if I buy online it's usually from tackle direct, their service has been A+ so far for me.
      Same for me with Tackle Direct.

Comment

I buy thousands of dollars worth of tackle from them yearly and I’ve never had a single problem with them. But I guess it could happen anywhere. I’ve been very happy with them and there service.

Comment

They were amazing precovid I’ve spent thousands with them. This year during tournament season I made an order and it took a month so I quit them for now. I’ll make more orders from them if I have the time to wait because there prices and selection are way better than most.

Precovid I could order on Monday pay 5 bucks for 2 day shipping and it was at my house by Wednesday hopefully they’ll get it back together but with them being out of California I have a feeling it’s going to take awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never have had a problem, placed the order and showed up in week or so. Never expressed order anything though.

Comment

No issues here either

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with the good price and selection but I feel as though a month is excessive.
                For those that have had a good shipping experience have you ordered anything within the last 4 to 6 weeks?

Comment

I have bought about a month ago. Shipping took one day longer than expected delivery said. But that wasn’t a big deal. I always pay extra for the better shipping though. Spend over 50$ and get 5$ two day. Never had an issue

Comment

I 2 day everything from them since the covid bs started and get it on time aside from when UPS drops the ball But more so I just order from other places. Tackleaddict.com landbigfish.com sftackle.com tackletrap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cullbuck View Post
                      They were amazing precovid I’ve spent thousands with them. This year during tournament season I made an order and it took a month so I quit them for now. I’ll make more orders from them if I have the time to wait because there prices and selection are way better than most.

Precovid I could order on Monday pay 5 bucks for 2 day shipping and it was at my house by Wednesday hopefully they’ll get it back together but with them being out of California I have a feeling it’s going to take awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Pretty much the same for me.
                      I started visiting local shops more.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Never had an issue with them

Comment

Tried to use them twice, wrong item, and sloooooow shipping. Never again

Comment

Love their selection, but they are slooooooow.

Comment

Working...
                            X