No announcement yet.

hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea a wide depression coming ashore about Brownsville then running straight up I-35 to Dallas would be pretty nice! ...it could happen...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Yea a wide depression coming ashore about Brownsville then running straight up I-35 to Dallas would be pretty nice! ...it could happen...
      I like the way you think and would invite that scenario to happen!

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
        Well I will take one for the team. I’ll leave tomm for Rockport, take the boat out of storage and get ready to fish Friday through Monday. So look for rain along the coast with high wind Friday through Monday. LOL
        I'll get my truck detailed to help the cause as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
          I'll get my truck detailed to help the cause as well.
          That's a great idea!! Think I'll stop on the way into the office in the morning!! (If it's not raining!!!)

Comment

Looks like all the rain is heading towards the Beaumont area later this morning…

Comment

It looked to me like the center of rotation was south of Corpus. Did I see that wrong? Because if so and it heads due north then east of 35 will get a soaking for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heck, it rained enough at my office in Humble this morning to get the parking lot completely wet... except where the cars/trucks were sitting... Now it's just hot and muggy with high thin spotty clouds, no wind... Reminds me of August!

Comment

Looks like wind shear blowing the top off the storm and most of the moisture going to be in East Texas

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    Looks like wind shear blowing the top off the storm and most of the moisture going to be in East Texas

Not looking great for rain in Brenham or anywhere west of there. I thought for sure we would get enough rain here to green things back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Booooooooooo

Comment

Looks like I still won't have to mow anytime soon. Got all of an inch in the last month.

Comment

Wow, the latest radar shows it basically staying in the Gulf. So much for some rain tomorrow, might as well get the truck washed.

Comment

Looks like almost no rain anywhere.

Comment

Yep, big disappointment. Hoping we get some rain tomorrow!

Comment

Went from 100% tomorrow to 20%, Louisiana sucking it up again

Comment

Working...
                                X