Speckled trout on the beaches yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
    Yup. Love the beach front the first 2 days it greens up. After that it’s skip jacks and smacks. Just can’t believe hours of fishing with live finger mullet under a popping cork all we caught where sharks. Need to up that limit to 10 sharks a day!
    I remember when there wasnt a limit and when it went to 10. We used to fill the boat with them on the west matty gas rigs

Comment

My oldest is a lifeguard on the beach in corpus and fishes quite a bit before his shift. He caught this one Monday morning.

Comment

Nice. Love me some surf trout.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          My oldest is a lifeguard on the beach in corpus and fishes quite a bit before his shift. He caught this one Monday morning.
          Congrats to your son! Great trout!

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Atta boy! Nice surf trout!

Comment

Beautiful trout!

Comment

Nice healthy surf trout!

Comment

But I don’t see any shark bites on him

Comment

That's a nice one!

Comment

Great fish and congrats to the young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bet that log made a heck of a blow up on that Super Spook!!! Great fish!

Comment

thanks guys!

and if you're ever down on the beach and see him on duty, make sure you go up and ask him a lot of questions about mullet and ask how to catch them. he really enjoys people asking a lot of questions about mullet.

Comment

That boy has the dream job.

Comment

Does he work and fish around the Packery and JP Luby?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-29-2022, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X