Sea Sickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone try the relief band?
    Reliefband® is drug free, non-drowsy, FDA cleared wearable technology for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness, morning sickness, chemotherapy and as an adjunct to antiemetics in post surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
      Stare into a tackle box
      Eat popcorn and drink Big Red first, then get in that tackle box. Won't help at all with the seasickness but it sure looks pretty coming back up!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
        Eat popcorn and drink Big Red first, then get in that tackle box. Won't help at all with the seasickness but it sure looks pretty coming back up!

And the popcorn floats and makes a great chum line!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          And the popcorn floats and makes a great chum line!!
          Greatness!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My whole career my team would eat chocolate moon pies and roll with it. Boat would be full of moon pie, moon pie through our regulators, it was awesome !

Comment

Don’t do the banana ones !

Comment

Stay up drinking beer the night before, go to bed around three, get a good night's sleep. Wake up around 430 and cook greasy bacon and eggs. Don't even think about getting sick, it's all in the mind.
                I grew up fishing as a kid in a row boat on the North Atlantic and never been sick. True story.

Comment

Awesomeness right there

Comment

Bonine works for me, I take 1 about an hour before we get on the water and then 1 more when we are headed out.

Comment

eat peanut butter and jelly sandwich's the day before you leave. taste the same coming up as it did going down.

Comment

Originally posted by lars View Post
                        Count swivels and hooks, organize them by size, rig a bunch of leaders. Works like a charm. If you like throwing up.
                        And if you start throwing up drink a strawberry soda and eat some crackers,it won’t help but it sure looks pretty when you throw it up😂

Comment

Probably been said, but scopolamine patch for your local doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys for all the input.

Comment

Another vote for Bonine.

Comment

Keep plenty of cold miller high life in ya and u wont get sick. Always worked for me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X