No announcement yet.

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the Sooners. Great team playing great. Timing is perfect for that.

Proud of the Aggies' season. The future is really bright for us.

Comment

Amazing what Coach Schloss orchestrated this year. I’m very proud of him, and happy to see what the Aggies accomplished under his leadership. I had the pleasure of witnessing the Frogs’ program grow and thrive under Schloss for 18 years. Aggies will just get better.

Big congrats to OU! Keep it rolling, and bring the title back on behalf of Big 12 baseball.

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Omaha is special, they’re all big wins up there. Nice run by the Ags. It’s hard to appreciate how truly difficult it is to win it all.

Now somebody go beat the pooners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-22-2022, 04:03 PM.

Comment

How on earth did OU not have a better record this year, I realize guys and teams get hot but the pitchers I have seen throw have really impressive stuff…
          I still think Arkansas comes back to beat Ole Miss

Comment

Great year for the Ag's and their fans.
            I think Arkansas wins tonight. Toss up tomorrow. Burns up some arms for both teams two days in a row. If that happens it sets up the Zero's starting pitching for the finals nicely. Who knows? Some good ball being played by all.

Comment

Congrats to the Aggies on a great season.

OU, meh.

Texas...most disappointing season ever for me as a fan.

Hotty Toddy!

Is that how you spell it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I’m on the anybody but OU, Arky and Aggy wagon.[emoji23]

Nice season though for the Ags seriously. Congrats on setting a school record of two wins in a season at the CWS.

Thanks Smart

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I’m on the anybody but OU, Arky and Aggy wagon.[emoji23]

Nice season though for the Ags seriously. Congrats on setting a school record of two wins in a season at the CWS.
                  That’s all we do lately, set records.

It ain’t like it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    That’s all we do lately, set records.

It ain’t like it used to be.
                    **** yeah boy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sooners are legit....congrats on a huge win.

Hell of a run by the Ags. I've been in Omaha since last thursday and it lived up to the hype. Thanks for the tips from Heath and others on restaurants. We hit alot of them! Driving home tomorrow after one last night out.

Had a great Father's day weekend with my Aggie daughter. Some interesting nightlife at Rocco's...Tyler Jordan (Ole Miss alumni) of Realtree and a guy that runs Banded clothing company (Arkansas) were in a battle to win the jello shot contest for total jello shots for the week by each school. Tyler spent $4,500 one night trying to keep up with the Banded guy. I've heard enough woo pig sooie and hotty toddy to last a lifetime.

Comment

Looks like ATM will have to fly that NIL championship banner as a consolation prize

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                          Sooners are legit....congrats on a huge win.

Hell of a run by the Ags. I've been in Omaha since last thursday and it lived up to the hype. Thanks for the tips from Heath and others on restaurants. We hit alot of them! Driving home tomorrow after one last night out.

Had a great Father's day weekend with my Aggie daughter. Some interesting nightlife at Rocco's...Tyler Jordan (Ole Miss alumni) of Realtree and a guy that runs Banded clothing company (Arkansas) were in a battle to win the jello shot contest for total jello shots for the week by each school. Tyler spent $4,500 one night trying to keep up with the Banded guy. I've heard enough woo pig sooie and hotty toddy to last a lifetime.

Everything about this post is awesome. I’m disappointed i didn’t find time to get to Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Looks like ATM will have to fly that NIL championship banner as a consolation prize

If your scared say your scared….

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Awe, don’t worry you guys can fly your “third poorest state in the nation” flag, also. It’s not bragging.

Comment

It’s the greatest show on dirt! Congrats on a great run Ags. It’s a tall order to get to Omaha, much less to win the whole **** thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X