Home A/C Pricing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Just had a complete inside/outside 4 ton unit installed with heat/furnace... 10 yr warranty... $6,500.00 back in April...

Who did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Who did you use?

Check you PM's...

Comment

Home A/C Pricing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by golfer47; 06-22-2022, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Glad I did mine when I did. Inside and out with duct work was a 3400. 3 ton 14 sear Goodman.

LGB

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Just had a complete inside/outside 4 ton unit installed with heat/furnace... 10 yr warranty... $6,500.00 back in April...
            Now that’s impressive.

Comment

Home A/C Pricing?

I guess my a/c man was a good, honest one.
              Paid $9500 TTL for a 4 ton 16 seer multi stage with dehumidifier option and duct work with five returns.
              10 years parts and labor included.
              You can hang meat in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just replaced my whole AC unit last week. 4 ton $4700 with 10 yr warranty.

Comment

If its a small house, do multiple mini splits and save some money. Plus they are far more energy efficient. Can run 3 (a 2 ton 24,000 btu and 2- 9000 btu) units on my 7500 watt generator if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Replaced two units a couple months ago and the furnace
                    $15,750 for a new 3 1/2 ton + a 4 ton installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The pricing yall have posted is all over the board. I could see a couple thousand difference but some are $6000 different.😳

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        The pricing yall have posted is all over the board. I could see a couple thousand difference but some are $6000 different.😳
                        I got a guy that may be able to do yours but theyre are at Lake Penwick till next week for high school national tournament.

*where they happen to secure first for the 1st day of fishing with 18# in a 3 fish bag. I believe 2nd place was 6 pounds behind them

Comment

Wow. prices have gone way up in the last 12 months. I put a new inside and outside 14 seer 5 ton heat pump with 2 duct repairs for 5k last year.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            It is because every house is different, every company is different, and every market is different.

There is a big difference between buying a unit from a guy that you have to wait to get your quote from until he gets back from a fishing trip and buying one from a company with 100 trucks on the road ready to serve you 24/7.

Odds are, that first guy will also be on a fishing trip when the first warranty issue comes up. It's just a matter of which level of service you prefer to pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
                              Wow. prices have gone way up in the last 12 months. I put a new inside and outside 14 seer 5 ton heat pump with 2 duct repairs for 5k last year.
                              My AC guy said deals on ACs are hard to come by now. What I had done for $4100 he would have done for $3500 a year ago

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a new 3 ton 16 seer RUUD installed (inside and outside units, Condensor Pad, pan, thermostat) for $5700 at the beginning of May.

Comment

Working...
                                X