Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    We kinda “have to win” tomorrow!!

We are gonna win tomorrow. A pitching performance like Dettmer had today can be contagious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You’re playing in Omaha on Wednesday! That’s what tomorrow brings! Soak it up, man…I’m jealous.

Agreed. This had been fun and we are enjoying it for sure.

Comment

Good thing there’s history books!!
        You mean like that 1939 football Natty y’all always bring up. When you have twice the number of Natty’s (6) as total wins in CWS history (3), we can talk history…good luck this year, been a good run for y’all.

Comment

That bar is bent.

Meanwhile ags have been chirping about “house money” for 2 weeks…

Comment

Meanwhile ags have been chirping about “house money” for 2 weeks…

More like 4 weeks [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Coaches can only coach em. They can’t go out there and perform for them. I bet they wish they had kept Mack around a wee bit longer.

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                My feelings have nothing to do with Omaha. All of the teams there can beat anyone at any time. I have been griping about him since mid-season. I don't feel like they are a very well coached team. Pierce is also the 3rd base coach and I have seen him screw up many times this year. 2 outs and bases full and a batter with an 3-0 count swinging away and popping out, swinging at the first pitch of a new pitcher before even seeing what he has. These are things that he calls. Yes, with the talent Texas had this year I think Texas should have at least competed in Omaha. Pre season #1 end of season #8. Texas can do better IMO.

Well, there is that bar again. I appreciate a coach with elite talent allowing them the freedom to play, and I appreciate aggressive base PHILOSOPHY, so maybe we just view the game differently. I don’t think much of Pearce one way or another, and I won’t about the next guy either (unless it were Tadlock, and it never will be), so we can just disagree, which is the great thing about baseball.[emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

Just the messenger… however most fans not of Texas will agree with this.

Except the aggys that have been screaming about how much money they have for the last 3 or 4 years?[emoji23]

Some of you Johnny come latelies are a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    More like 4 weeks [emoji23]

That’s kind of my point…there is no “house money” in Omaha for those who wish to be considered elite, or top tier, or name your cliche. You are IN OMAHA…there’s no one in Omaha past Sunday who doesn’t belong…no one ever.

It’s not “house money” time, it’s Go win the ****in thing, time!

Comment

Can’t win the Natty in baseball and football if we don’t close this deal first.

Comment

That’s kind of my point…there is no “house money” in Omaha for those who wish to be considered elite, or top tier, or name your cliche. You are IN OMAHA…there’s no one in Omaha past Sunday who doesn’t belong…no one ever.

It’s not “house money” time, it’s Go win the ****in thing, time!

[emoji106]

Comment

I believe it was noted that A&M had 45 foul balls against Texas pitching the other day. If that is incorrect please feel free to note it correctly. Cannot remember the exact source. This tells me either they do not see the ball well enough to barrel it up or they are battling. That’s a lot of pitches wearing any opponent out. I have to say, sometimes it unnerves me when I watch them take two strikes. I have seen that backfire on them. It’s Baseball though and the approach worked for them this season. Have to have good hitters in the lineup to take that approach. Could be a much different lineup next season.

Comment

This may be the first and only day I’ll root for agies, need them to push Owho into a Thursday game, of course doesn’t matter unless Arkansas wins two straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              This one was amusing as well.

Just keep winning. We could post these all day, but it gets redundant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I love this! I tell my HS students all the time, "absolutley we are a cult, but in a good way."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dale it appears they might have a tad more money flowing in as of late. This is the 2021 data.

Comment

Working...
                                X