Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has someone been resurrrected

Several spikes posting on every thread.

He's certainly something ected, should be ejected.
    Boys on a tear to make P&Y or access the classifieds one

Comment

Bots trying to turn TBH blue.

Comment

I hope it's Ragin

Comment

Who are we talking about? Whats the new screen name and guess on who it was?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Who are we talking about? Whats the new screen name and guess on who it was?
            TexasHookset

Comment

Resurrected? I think I posted on here maybe five times a few years ago, lost email account when signing back on recently I guess. The post count thing I do not even pay attention too but I guess I have more time on my hands than I need nowadays but who gives a ****, I **** sure don’t. Not trying to post up to be a sponsor either, I work in the dirt for a living not marketing or sales for myself or anyone. One last thing as far as the blue comment you couldn’t be further off base than you are. I’d bet a dollar to a dime I’m more conservative right redneck than 90% of anyone y’all know. Pretty **** funny actually. Any questions or problems then shoot me a pm and I’ll give you my number. If it bothers you that I happen to do a lot of reading on here as the new guy and take in info on what other ranches or leases do to grow good LF deer or general everyday life stuff then definitely shoot me a pm if it for whatever reason bends you. I’d be all ears.

Comment

Dang, a confession from the wrong guy. And one ressurection I know of was a good thing.
                Last edited by Walker; 06-17-2022, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  TexasHookset
                  Just going off of this Walker. My apologies to you.

Comment

Sensitive much?

Comment

Lol. Nah not here bud but apparently there’s a Ken or two that get mind *’ed when a newbie has time on his hands to post.

Comment

Hmmm, do I know you?
                        Just to clarify, I wasn't referring to you either, it was -
                        Kryptonitecj8
                        Been here since 19 though, maybe he was just happy today.
                        Last edited by MadHatter; 06-17-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

I very seldom notice who’s posting much less what “rank” they have, but I’ll lay odds that everybody, when first joining a forum, looked for topics to post on just because. I know I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            I very seldom notice who’s posting much less what “rank” they have, but I’ll lay odds that everybody, when first joining a forum, looked for topics to post on just because. I know I did.
                            I don't either, but when the entire right side of the "New Post," page or "Around the Campfire has 1 persons name, top to bottom, it's stands out like a sore thumb.
                            Doesn't look like normal, so it's easily noticeable Imo.

Comment

Thank you drycreek. I did the same, lot of cool threads I don't get on another site I’ve been on for 12 years.

Madh, I can’t help ya man. Like I said I guess I have to much time in my hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X