Stars vs Flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    I went to the Stars/Kracken game recently. It was a lot of fun. Although, it was probably the least physical hockey game I have ever attended.

But, those gals shoveling that ice sure know their business!
    The game is changing that way, but the Stars and Kracken are 2 not so physical teams currently.

Them girls are a treat to watch work.

I think I was at that game.

Comment

This series has been pretty physical.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        I went to the Stars/Kracken game recently. It was a lot of fun. Although, it was probably the least physical hockey game I have ever attended.

But, those gals shoveling that ice sure know their business!

The game has definitely gotten less physical over the last ten years. It fortunately does ramp up a lot in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          Don’t hate me too much. We didn’t stay down there the entire game. We spent a good amount of time in our suite too. [emoji16]

Now we all hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            The game is changing that way, but the Stars and Kracken are 2 not so physical teams currently.

Them girls are a treat to watch work.

I think I was at that game.
            We ate at the Rodeo Goat before we went. Great burgers.

Those arena seats are tight.

Comment

Saturday night was my first ever Stars game and we had an absolute blast. On the second row.

Nice. Quite a way to go to your first game.

Comment

Don’t hate me too much. We didn’t stay down there the entire game. We spent a good amount of time in our suite too. [emoji16]

If you had seats on the glass and went to a suite, I really hate you.[emoji23]

Comment

Physicality is still missing from the club. When other clubs run the little Stars, the Stars get rolled up and hit the ice. With a few exceptions, when the Stars try to line up an opponent and crush him, it’s usually the Dallas Star that winds up on the ice. (Jamie Benn being the exception).

Skill is there, somewhat. Grit - well…

Comment

Go Avs !

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      (Jamie Benn being the exception).
                      And John Kingberg 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                        I think Bowness is gone regardless of what happens. He was almost fired early this year. I believe he retires at the end of this year.
                        My guess is Barry Trots will help your scenario play out.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                          And John Kingberg [emoji23][emoji23]

Jim, is there something I’m missing about John Klingberg? That dude drives me insane… Every time I watch him it stands out to me how bad he sucks. The local hockey gurus still seem to think he’s a well above average defenseman… I just don’t see it.

Comment

Jim, is there something I’m missing about John Klingberg? That dude drives me insane… Every time I watch him it stands out to me how bad he sucks. The local hockey gurus still seem to think he’s a well above average defenseman… I just don’t see it.

He’s willing to get beat up by M. Tkachuck (sp?)

Comment

I was joking about the fighting, while he’s trying at that he’s not doing well.

As for his defense, I’m with you. From a goalies point of view, I’d trade him for a roll of tape. The turnovers are always at the worst time and at the worse place. They don’t even seem to be because he lost a battle rather he just mishandles the puck while dangling or makes bad passes.
                              He has the worst +/- on the team. The people that like him like his offense and there is value in that but at what cost? Not at a -28 in my opinion.
                              He’s been with Ruff, Hitchcock and Bowness and none have gotten him to accept more defensive responsibility so I’m not sure anyone can.
                              I feel like we should have traded him at the deadline but understand how that would look to the rest of the team and why we couldn’t.

Comment

Can you explain how ANY power play can be as bad as the Stars has been for 2 months?

I can't imagine how something hasn't been done about that. I mean if you took the 2nd PP line for the worst team in hockey, they would dominate what the Stars are running out there now...it's unfathomable.

Comment

Working...
                                X