Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Knife Show in Belleville this weekend

Please delete if this can't be shared.
    This weekend Saturday and Sunday from 9am - 4pm the Texas Select Event is being held in Belleville at the Austin County fairgrounds. I believe from our own TBH campfire, myself and Ryan Minchew will be there.

the show hosts 200 knifemakers and several from the Forged in Fire show! There will be chopping competition at 1pm each day and other stuff to see as well as many great knifemakers. Holler if you'll be around to shake a hand - for those not able to attend Bownanza, this may be a fun alternative! you can see more at https://www.texasselectevent.com/ '

Great weather in store for whatever you choose!
    Brian Milinski

Man, I wish I was not already committed to a wedding or I would be there!!! Best of luck to all you artisans!!

Comment

Pretty cool to see how big this event has gotten. Cowboy (owner of Phenix Knives here in Bellville) started this a couple of years ago in his blacksmith shop on the square. He’s a great guy and loves to help kids who are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh man, this weekend is BowNanza. Why would I want to go to a knife show?
        [emoji16]

Comment

Already committed to run up to the big gun show in Tulsa for the weekend. Not very often momma says we are going to a gun show.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
            Oh man, this weekend is BowNanza. Why would I want to go to a knife show?
            [emoji16]
            Exactly. That’s what I referenced in the original post for those who read it

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
              Already committed to run up to the big gun show in Tulsa for the weekend. Not very often momma says we are going to a gun show.
              Sounds like fun! Just gotta get back to working out. Mama always asks me to see the gun show! (….hardly!) ahhh

Comment

We saw this when we went to Phenix knives. We planned on going then found out my son has prom Saturday. It looks like it will be a good time.

Comment

Had a great time meeting a ton of people and talk and Knives and Leather! If you live nearby and stop by tomorrow, please introduce yourself!

Comment

My buddy Jack Thatcher has a booth there this weekend. Hear it’s a nice show .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      My buddy Jack Thatcher has a booth there this weekend. Hear it’s a nice show .
                      Jack had a table next to me at Blade Show in Ft worth a couple weeks ago. Really enjoyed getting to talk to him and his son!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
                        Jack had a table next to me at Blade Show in Ft worth a couple weeks ago. Really enjoyed getting to talk to him and his son!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

He use to have an awesome bow shop in Victoria years ago . Last time I seen his oldest I bet he was 5 at the most . He is a good dude .

Comment

Pics????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was there both days giving Brian a hand in his booth. Met tons of great people and the number of fabulous knives were overwhelming. It was a great show. I will be there again next year. Thanks for having me LCS

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                              I was there both days giving Brian a hand in his booth. Met tons of great people and the number of fabulous knives were overwhelming. It was a great show. I will be there again next year. Thanks for having me LCS
                              Glad you could make it! It really was a great show with a steady turn out. the chopping competitions were great fun to watch and the weather was perfect. Had my table next to Fermin Lopez (FIF Champion and returned for the battle of the military branches) & across from Cowboy. It was fun watching all the little kids pound out horseshoes. Sold some knives and a lot of leather sheaths and slings with a couple knives to offer up in the days ahead. Looking forward to next year and hope it doesn't conflict with our Bownanza date.

Comment

Working...
                              X