No announcement yet.

Best cellular game camera for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The “for the money” part makes Tactacam the answer. Coverts and Spartans are nice but more expensive. You just can’t beat the Tactacam cameras

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      The “for the money” part makes Tactacam the answer. Coverts and Spartans are nice but more expensive. You just can’t beat the Tactacam cameras
      Agree - There is a reason you can’t find them anywhere - they have become very popular. I’m not ready to pay a $40-50 premium to buy one off eBay but have considered it

Edit: just checked - sportsman’s warehouse has Verizon tactacams in stock - still no att
      Last edited by jerp; 06-19-2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Agree - There is a reason you can’t find them anywhere - they have become very popular. I’m not ready to pay a $40-50 premium to buy one off eBay but have considered it

Edit: just checked - sportsman’s warehouse has Verizon tactacams in stock - still no att

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered another one. They sent me a 10% off coupon. Paid $107.99 for the Reveal X

Comment

“For the money” doesn’t always mean the cheapest piece of unproven crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            “For the money” doesn’t always mean the cheapest piece of unproven crap.

You’re right is doesn’t mean that in the case of Tactacam Reveals.

Comment

Tactacam reveal hands down

Comment

Coverts.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

Thanks, just ordered one to try out!

Comment

Love my Spartan Go Live, can sit and watch the animals in live action on video

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      Tagging this for later. Planning on switching to a cellular camera this fall.
                      X2, good info here, will research some of these suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                        Anybody want a Spartan cam Verizon 4g, I have 3 brand new ones. 2 have never been out of the box and 1 i took out to see if it would get service at my stands. Only reason Im getting rid of them is because they dont get cell service in my creek bottom.

Im going back with Spartan ATT. Spartan has been the best for everyone I hunt with.
                        How much you want for them?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                          How much you want for them?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                          $250 plus shipping. Will split them up.

Comment

Another fan of Covert and Spartan here. Been running them for 5 years. Time tested and proven.

Comment

Everything now is going cellular but a lot of my hunting areas have no service. Can you run the cellular cameras like the old ones without setting up a plan and just pull the SD Cards like we always have? I need to purchase several.

Looking at Tactacam.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
                                Everything now is going cellular but a lot of my hunting areas have no service. Can you run the cellular cameras like the old ones without setting up a plan and just pull the SD Cards like we always have? I need to purchase several.

Looking at Tactacam.

The Spartans you can. I’m sure the others can as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X