Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Another dang good thread in 2020 again and with protein, cottonseed, alfalfa, turkey and coon killing season coming up it's time to start a new one. Time to cut back the corn and start up the offseason feeding, praying for rain and looking forward to thumping a few Toms in turkey season which we missed out on last year at my place.

Post up your pics and stories fellas as usual. Hunts, trail camera pics, LDPs, work weekends, new projects, food, drinks, coons and other varmint carnages are all welcome! The more participation the better the thread. Here's to a bountiful 2021 after pretty decent 2020 Angelo area hunters despite Corona! And ...Oh yeah F Corona!!

In for the new season, thanks Smart.

Comment

I'm in. We had been luck for a couple years and lo would pull his cattle during season, didn't happen this year so first project is finally putting feed pens up. Still can't decide about cotton seed, price seems like may just keep protein going

Comment

We aren't quite done with the 2020 season but dang sure ready to kick the 2020 yr out the door. Good moisture in the dirt right now, a couple good rains in February should lead to a bountiful spring.

Comment

Not much help here but I do enjoy reading and others pics.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
            Not much help here but I do enjoy reading and others pics.
            x2 lol

Comment

In again. For some of us, Axis in the off season will help take the sting out of deer season being over. Looking forward to another good year, and seeing what survived the neighbors.

Comment

Dinner bell ringing today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s the way to do it....^^^^^^

Comment

High Rolla!!

Comment

Anyone experienced this type of weather for this long of a period out west. Curious if the deer will make it out alive haha. I know they are tough but that’s gotta be brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna be tough on some of the run down bucks I bet. Luckily we have had some moisture and there is some green browse. We are still feeding so that will help a little.
                        Def gonna was brutal. I don’t think I winterized my camper enough for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Gonna be tough on some of the run down bucks I bet. Luckily we have had some moisture and there is some green browse. We are still feeding so that will help a little.
                          Def gonna was brutal. I don’t think I winterized my camper enough for this one.
                          I’m really glad mine were already hitting cottonseed and it was basically topped off. Only got one protein feeder going but at least there is something

Comment

Looking forward to a great year! Have a job interview for a company in Denver, CO. Monday. Might be cheaper and more time saving to Fly from Denver to San Angelo than drive lol.

Comment

Couple of pics of the ice this evening south of Christoval from my landowner .

Comment

Working...
                              X