Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Trail Camera?

Hello all,

We need to purchase more cameras for research. These will be in the field almost constantly throughout the year. The stipulations are:

Standard SD card size
    AA only
    Non cellular.

What are you having the best results with? We will need 25 cameras, and reliability is key.

cameras

Originally posted by SuperExotics View Post
    Hello all,

We need to purchase more cameras for research. These will be in the field almost constantly throughout the year. The stipulations are:

Standard SD card size
    AA only
    Non cellular.

What are you having the best results with? We will need 25 cameras, and reliability is key.
    Reconyx

close thread

Comment

Tasco from Walmart.

Comment

I've had success with the many of the Browning cameras.

Comment

The research ranch I worked on uses Reconyx and I think they're happy w them but I don't recall if the batteries are AA or something larger. They used to use Brownings and I don't think liked them very much. Editing to add they also used Stealthcams which were good but not as good as Reconyx imo.
          Last edited by Wile E.; 04-08-2021, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I used Browning for a year now and it still has the same batteries in it.

Comment

Reconyx and had them for 6 years no issue. The sting wears off after a week or so ......

Comment

Stealth Cams are easy to use and take decent pictures. I have two of the low end models I think I paid 39.99 for.

Comment

Browning. I have tried them all

We offer honest reviews on every product we sell so you can make an informed decision. Shop for trail cameras, scouting cameras, and game cameras today!

Is the best unbiased, honest, and accurate reviews I have seen.

Comment

Browning StrikeForce

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Browning StrikeForce
                      yep

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Tasco from Walmart.

It’s amazing how well they work. If only they made scopes that good

Comment

I have tried many different brands of cameras. The best cameras out currently for my needs is the Browning strikeforce. I used to be a Moultrie guy and when their products went to junk I switched to Stealthcam and when their products went to junk I have now switched to Browning. The only negative I have to say about the Brownings is that they take a large SD card (32gb) to store up to around 3,000 pics where with Moultrie and Stealthcam cameras I could get 4,000 plus pics with an 8gb card.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                            It’s amazing how well they work. If only they made scopes that good
                            Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Tasco from Walmart.
                            This has to be a joke right? Have yall used nice brands of cameras before?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              This has to be a joke right? Have yall used nice brands of cameras before?

Have you ever tried the 28$ tasco? They do better than you might expect. Especially if there is a chance of them getting stolen. I also contend with River bottom flooding.

Comment

Working...
                              X