Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday's thoughts on Vaccines

Life has a 100% Death rate.
    Why are people lining up by the droves to get Vaccinated?
    The picture that covers to mind today is the lines we see, and have been seeing on TV, of the Covid Test Locations and now Vaccine locations.

Life is the most despicablest, underhandedest, vilest killer of ALL time. You ever watch someone waste away from Cancer?

Life is also man made, like I believe Covid to be. THAT is another topic.

What's your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Why go to the doctor or take any prescription meds? Why wear a seat belt? Why follow safety rules? Why wear steel toe boots?

Comment

I have taken my first shot and get my 2nd on the 23rd. I did this mainly to keep peace in the family with the wife and I plan on going to RSA this summer and it possibly could be required to get on a plane and I want to go to RSA before I get any older.

Happy wife, Happy life!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApWufZEX0aM"]If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working. Tuco - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Life has a 100% death rate is like saying that every person that dies has ingested H2O. Its an obvious statement. As mentioned above, I wear a seatbelt because I want to see my daughter get married, I take medications so that I can help protect the only body I have. I want to live life to its fullest not just for me but for my family. You discussed cancer, what about the child who loses a father because they accepted that they were going to die eventually and didn't give a ****. Take care of yourself and if something happens that is outside of your control then it is what it is, but I will continue to stack the odds in my favor when I feel it is necessary.

Comment

If that is your thought?.....Why did you go to the doctor when you dropped the door on your foot? You could have just let it heal lopsided giving you a gimp walk or get the gangrene and die.

Comment

I'm thinking you are not following my thought.

My belief is that Jesus Christ is the vaccine for Life and all it's troubles and ailments.

You ever ponder how much of the turmoil we encounter is done with His blessings?
              You ever read Job?

Comment

Yes, everyone is going to die. But, why help it along? God gave certain people the gift of being able to help people. Not everyone can be a doctor. It is a gift. If they can save people from a disease or injury, I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                  I'm thinking you are not following my thought.

My belief is that Jesus Christ is the vaccine for Life and all it's troubles and ailments.

You ever ponder how much of the turmoil we encounter is done with His blessings?
                  You ever read Job?

Well you should have stayed home from the doctor and let Jesus take care of your foot if that's the case.

I'm gonna continue to call on them both when needed for medical issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Well you should have stayed home from the doctor and let Jesus take care of your foot if that's the case.

X2

Comment

Don't wait in line, and don't stress your heart about those that do. Good for them, good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        I have taken my first shot and get my 2nd on the 23rd. I did this mainly to keep peace in the family with the wife and I plan on going to RSA this summer and it possibly could be required to get on a plane and I want to go to RSA before I get any older.

Happy wife, Happy life!
                        I'm not understanding how that can be required to get on a plane. Doesn't HIPPA state that they can't ask you if you have been vaccinated?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Toes not foot ;-)

Why would I stay home?
                            Oh wait... I'm glad I didn't get hurt during this past year. Being confined to quarters and all :roll eyes:
                            He (God) created Dr's, Nurse's, Police Officers etc. He gave them skills. Just like He gave you the skill of negativity and trolling and me the skill of positivity, most days, asking thought provoking questions and a mechanical mind that likes to solve problems. Together, with Him as Lord, nothing is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              Why are people lining up by the droves to get Vaccinated?
                              The picture that covers to mind today is the lines we see, and have been seeing on TV, of the Covid Test Locations and now Vaccine locations.

maybe they think they get to choose how they will die and decided it wont be by this corona bug.

Comment

Working...
                              X