Day Pack Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Pack Recommendations

I'm looking for a decent day pack. Something that I can attach a rifle or bow to and walk a ways. Comfortably.

I have no idea where to start looking.

Thanks

Lots of options....Kifaru (high end), Tenzing 2220 (I use this one), Badlands Superday, Mystery Ranch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordered a tenzing and took it to WY for my elk hunt. Really liked it a lot.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations gentlemen!

Comment

Eberlestock makes good pack for carrying too

Comment

Mystery Ranch has several, Kuiu, Eberlestock x2, tons of good day packs out there. If you want to be comfortable hauling meat, it narrows the field a little.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post

I forgot them. They’re running sales right now. So is Badlands.

Comment

Tired of buying Walmart packs. Was thinking about getting a new one while in the blind today. Looking forward to the feedback. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Badlands Superday

Comment

Spent a lot of time under mystery ranch and eberlestock packs carrying a rifle. I highly recommend both of these companies.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

My favorite one is Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack you can read here it's detail reviews here https://plansoutdoor.com/best-hunting-day-packs/

Comment

The Just One Pack by Eberle is awesome.
                        Originally posted by rut-ro View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jackplans View Post
                          My favorite one is Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack you can read here it's detail reviews here https://plansoutdoor.com/best-hunting-day-packs/
                          Yeah, no, spammer.

Comment

If you think you might ever do a backcountry hunt, even if you plan to base camp, I’d get a Western style pack with a frame and separate bag. Many good brands mentioned already.

I have the KUIU 1850 and use it for everything now. Easy to put a climbing stand in the meat shelf, and I quartered out a doe I shot way back in a swamp and packed it out in one trip. Beat the buck I drug out of there by a long shot.

I used that same pack for my first week long elk hunt with camp carried in a dry bag in the meat shelf, but the last one I bought a 5500 bag and put it on the same frame and suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
                              If you think you might ever do a backcountry hunt, even if you plan to base camp, I’d get a Western style pack with a frame and separate bag. Many good brands mentioned already.

I have the KUIU 1850 and use it for everything now. Easy to put a climbing stand in the meat shelf, and I quartered out a doe I shot way back in a swamp and packed it out in one trip. Beat the buck I drug out of there by a long shot.

I used that same pack for my first week long elk hunt with camp carried in a dry bag in the meat shelf, but the last one I bought a 5500 bag and put it on the same frame and suspension.

KUIU 1850 is good day pack

Comment

Working...
                              X