No announcement yet.

Whataburger coming to Lampasas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate at Storms in Hamilton a week or so ago. My coworker use to live there and he told me to get the triple meat as their patties are thin. Glad he was there with me or I would have starved with a single.

Comment

You Storms guys should try Freddie's. They have those same patties. It's pretty good. The closest to Whataburger of the chains.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Because I don't care for Storms. Takes too long to get food and a little too greasy.
        Most Whataburger’s take quite a while to get as well. It is what you get when you get fresh.

The ones that are quick, well, you can tell. One of the things I think they have gone down on quality on.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          Most Whataburger’s take quite a while to get as well. It is what you get when you get fresh.

The ones that are quick, well, you can tell. One of the things I think they have gone down on quality on.
          I know some WBs can take a while. Just hoping this new one in a small town will be quicker...and good. At least for a few years.

The Burger King in Lampasas is actually now bad. It's the only BK I will ever eat at. But I'm sure the new will be wearing off of it any day now and it will be nasty like all other BKs

Comment

Hmmm

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            It’s now waaay overrated. It’s gone down hill as a whole.
            Your avatar AND your posting demonstrates 2 errors in your judgement! Lol

Comment

This is a game changer

Comment

Steel going up!

Won't be long now.

Comment

Looking good but still not open yet! Probably 1-2 months out.

Comment

Whataburger has gone downhill since the ownership change, they changed their bread supplier, annoying LGBQ employees asking survey info while you eat... If Storms is still anything like it was 15 years ago (been awhile) Whataburger don't have a snowballs chance.

Comment

Gentrification is taking over Lampasas now. Lol

Seems like they are dragging their feet getting it open. If it was a gas station or carwash, that joker would have been slinging burgers 3 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        Whataburger has gone downhill since the ownership change, they changed their bread supplier, annoying LGBQ employees asking survey info while you eat... If Storms is still anything like it was 15 years ago (been awhile) Whataburger don't have a snowballs chance.
                        No it hasn't. Not one thing has changed at any of the ones I go to.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          The lobby at my local WB has been closed for over a year now. They only accept window orders.
                          I refuse to eat anywhere ever again if they are not seating inside. Their choice, My money.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            I refuse to eat anywhere ever again if they are not seating inside. Their choice, My money.
                            It's probly cuz they don't have the extra staff to run it. The one we eat out is closed on the inside sometimes because of staffing. I've seen some only open for lunch and dinner.

Comment

Storms and Brads are the only burger option for me. I’m not a fan of Bills but lots of people like them.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                                It's probly cuz they don't have the extra staff to run it. The one we eat out is closed on the inside sometimes because of staffing. I've seen some only open for lunch and dinner.
                                Yup, the WB near me was the last fast food joint to open the dining room. Braums never closed. WB is turning blue like texas. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X