No announcement yet.

deshaun watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably wouldn’t hear anything about this if he wasn’t trying to leave the Texans. So far no criminal charges. I think this is all about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      Lol, so much for innocent until proven guilty. You folks think Trump was guilty too?
      Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
      He was guilty of something for sure, might want to check with his wife on that one

Trump, who knows. Like most things, the truth is most likely somewhere in the middle.

Yeah and stormy got the big check to prove it.
      She also signed a nda

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Yeah and stormy got the big check to prove it.
        She also signed a nda
        Never gets old with you. Your president is doing a bang up job btw.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
          I was on the jury of a trial where the plaintiff was represented by Rusty's firm.

7 days I'll never forget- Priscilla Slade running TSU vs. her campus police chief (or whatever his title was) after she fired him for calling the real police for on campus theft.

Watching Rusty's firm play the room/ jury was (almost) worth my time driving back & forth to downtown Houston.

That was around a decade ago or better, I wonder if he's retained his sharpness.

As far as this Watson case- I don't think Rusty would have taken the case if it wasn't winnable for his side.
          I was in a meeting with Rusty a couple months back on a case we had. He’s still very sharp. However, rusty does not work alone. He’s got very good investigators and lawyers that show up with him and represent his clients it’s a team. There are so many moving parts to his law firm that make him successful. Yes it is neat to watch and I would hate to be on the stand with him in the courtroom. Is he unbeatable? No does it take a lot of work yes. Should be interesting

Comment

The comments about Kobe made me think of the Ralphie May skit he did. Youtube it but beware of the language. His “politically correct” skit fits perfectly in today’s world

Comment

He should have stuck with ones who specialize in the services he was after. His problem was he was trying to get his pickle tickled from legitimate masseuses. Otherwise he wouldn't be in this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                Buzzbee couldn’t carry Rusty’s jock strap!
                This.....for sure

Oh yea, having dealt with Buzbee,,,,,it is always about the money.....he is just trying to deflect what appears to be a money grab away from his client in the Original Petitions.
                Last edited by wellingtontx; 03-23-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

They are asking for punitive damages - which always end in lots of zeros.

Comment

The woke community sure has a tough one with this one:

Blacks and Asians

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
                      He should have stuck with ones who specialize in the services he was after. His problem was he was trying to get his pickle tickled from legitimate masseuses. Otherwise he wouldn't be in this mess.
                      He didn’t want to be known as Ron Mexico II.

Comment

It sounds like a lot of these girls, he just messaged them on Instagram for massages. Most of them weren't actual massage therapists, but he told them he didn't care.

Now I'm not taking up for DW4...if the allegations are true, they need to cut his wiener off. BUT, if the Instagram thing is true, where is the personal responsibility for the women? Why would they agree to just go to some rich dude's house for a "massage" when everyone knew they weren't massage therapists? What did they think he was looking for? If anyone of us fat slobs had messaged these girls on Instagram and asked for a massage, we'd get reported for being a pervert. But it's ok if it's a rich superstar?

Also, it's really strange that all the suits are civil suits at this point.

Again, if it's all true, he needs to pay for his actions. But he deserves his day in court.

Comment

It's going to be hilarious when these accusers "Massage" training/education certifications don't exist comes to light.

Just wait till some of their other "clients" come forward with their stories of getting no handed massages.

I am guessing some of their "clients" took pics and videos of their sessions.
                          I bet some of these ladies cases will disappear when their "industry" gets exposed.

I'm sure Rusty has plenty of petty cash in the safe waiting for "leads" to surface.

Watson should just come out and say the NFL told us to stay out of strip joints due to the celebrity exposure, go online and keep it quiet. They will take care of it like they did for Kraft in Fla. Kraft doesn't even play? Ask him if he thinks whats happening to him is fair?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                            Does that work on black folks?
                            NO it doesn't

Curious tho as the woke media will handle this one with women and a black guy

Comment

Not looking good for him ...

Where there is smoke there is fire

Comment

This isn't going to end well.

Comment

Working...
                                X