No announcement yet.

Stimmy check status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked and mine will be deposited on 3/24. Wish I could brag about not getting one, but I can`t.

Comment

We are getting one that should be delivered today but not sure which one it is. I got a letter stating that my first card was either lost or not used by us so they sent another one.

Comment

We never used the one they sent last year. They sent us a letter telling us to deposit it.
        We've decided to donate to the Tarrant county food bank. Sorry *** government wasting our tax money.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I will get mine next year at tax time, maybe, can't really tell. I filed my 2020 taxes as soon as they would let me. 2020, I was right at the cutoff. 2019, I had been laid off and received a severance and PTO payout that would put me over. The website tells me either they don't have enough info or I didn't qualify. I assume by now it is the latter as I always have my returns direct deposited.

Looking into it a little more if they used 2019 but in 2020 I did actually qualify it will get tacked onto to my 2021 return next year. What a mess. I am indifferent like others have said. I don't "need" it but I will use it and it will be spent to stimulate because it will be fun money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
            Looks like I will get mine next year at tax time, maybe, can't really tell. I filed my 2020 taxes as soon as they would let me. 2020, I was right at the cutoff. 2019, I had been laid off and received a severance and PTO payout that would put me over. The website tells me either they don't have enough info or I didn't qualify. I assume by now it is the latter as I always have my returns direct deposited.

Looking into it a little more if they used 2019 but in 2020 I did actually qualify it will get tacked onto to my 2021 return next year. What a mess. I am indifferent like others have said. I don't "need" it but I will use it and it will be spent to stimulate because it will be fun money.
            Mine said the same thing until today. After looking today, it says that it will be deposited on 3/24. My last one was mailed, so go figure.

Comment

my 82 yo MIL on a salary of $20k hasnt got either the 2nd or 3rd check...and the IRS is still processing her return for 7 weeks now......

IRS SUCKS

Comment

I got mine, nice bc I have so many kids. Didn't "need" it, but like I told my teenagers, this BS made up borrowed money spends the same as the money I work overtime for.

We bought a cash car for me so I can give my truck to the second kid, who's fixing to get his license next month.

If I hadn't had some super knife sales, I'd have paid down debt with the Biden Bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  For those curious you can check the status via https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice
                  I tried this link. It said I don’t have access....

Comment

Got mine several days ago. Enough to pay off most of my wife's vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                      I got mine, nice bc I have so many kids. Didn't "need" it, but like I told my teenagers, this BS made up borrowed money spends the same as the money I work overtime for.

We bought a cash car for me so I can give my truck to the second kid, who's fixing to get his license next month.

If I hadn't had some super knife sales, I'd have paid down debt with the Biden Bucks.
                      Yeah, same. I'm not a fan of the stimulus, but I'm not going to send back $5600.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                        This is what I'm doing. We got our money deposited last Friday. It put me to the balance I wanted in our savings account so when our Capital One bill comes in, they're going bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          This is what I'm doing. We got our money deposited last Friday. It put me to the balance I wanted in our savings account so when our Capital One bill comes in, they're going bye bye.

Man just think about all the Whoppers and crowns that would buy...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Man just think about all the Whoppers and crowns that would buy...
                            I get this debt paid down, I'm investing in LJS!

Comment

mine says March 24. we shall see.

Comment

Everytime I check the IRS website it says "we don't have enough information". Hopefully it shows up soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X