No announcement yet.

Thieves got me again! 2x in 2 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So first off I didn't come on here looking for sympathy or pitty or any other bull**** of the such. Honestly I knew better to post on here because I know a lot of you mf'ers are holier than thou keyboard warriors.

No wonder Ragin went out the way he chose to. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C.Read; 03-17-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      You’ve got them baited. Now it’s time to hunt.
      I like the way you think!

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
        nah that was aimed at you you but good attempt to twist.
        Gotta try harder next time

Comment

The OP just might (inadvertently) be making a good case for stronger gun laws. If we don't police ourselves then someone else will.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
            Thieves suck but people who leave stuff in their vehicles suck just as bad.
            Thank you O Holy One...

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
              Thank you O Holy One...

Man, i hope it doesnt happen again, sincerely.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                One thing to think about is how your truck is presented. If it’s lifted with big tires and you have gun/optics decals all over it. It makes your truck a prime target. Don’t advertise that you like guns. Not saying that this is you, OP. It is just an observation.

Sorry that this has happened to you twice. Hope it doesn’t happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                My truck is pure stock other than the all terrain tires on it. No lift or any modifications to it. I'm sure the thief was just going house to house until he/she found an unlocked door.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                  My truck is pure stock other than the all terrain tires on it. No lift or any modifications to it. I'm sure the thief was just going house to house until he/she found an unlocked door.

Ok good deal. I was just making that observation because a number of trucks that get broken into around the college station area are college kids that have every decal of any fireman, optic, cooler, toothbrush, you name it on their truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really TCR, Unbelievable!

Comment

I just don't understand, go buy another Kimber, they will be back for sure.

Comment

Folks I remember driving into the school parking lot and seeing pickup trucks with loaded gun racks. That was back in the days when a guys girlfriend made him curtains for his truck, people had their name in their belt, and the Esquire Ballroom was a straight country western bar.
                        All gone now. I would venture to say that it was the same person that double tapped you as well.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                            I would venture to say that it was the same person that double tapped you as well.
                            I had that thought as well but nobody I know in the Jasper area knows where my girlfriend lives in Leesville unless I was followed Monday night.

Comment

Truck gun safe! Hope you catch the *******!
                              Last edited by Brotherbill; 03-18-2021, 06:51 AM.

Comment

I dont even lock my truck anymore. Tired of buying new windows. Stopped leaving anything of value in the truck. Come take a look around and then f off, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X