• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all can have mine

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Ain't that the durn truth!

Appointments aren't available until they get their doses in for the week. Once those are booked, you have to wait for next week. Can't schedule ahead of time for the following week.
      My quote was straight off of there availability for today. Arlington was available as well.

Comment

Don't give up, you will get it.

Comment

If you did more looking into the whole vaccine thing, you would not worry about not being able to get it, if you have common sense. There is a whole lot wrong with that whole vaccine deal. The more you find out there more it looks potentially very dangerous, at the minimum highly fishy, sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            You can have mine.
            My doctor's office has tried to schedule me twice. Finally told them I didn't plan to get it and to give it to someone who wants one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Same here Gary.

Hey Randy, just drive down to Mexico and walk across the border and tell 'em you're here for all the free ****! They'll get you all vaccinated up and hand you a big sack full of all kinds of free **** plus a Biden t-shirt!!

Comment

Amazes me how many people are eager to be a part of this massive science experiment

Comment

Everyone in my family got it except my 12 yr old...he's just a kid so there's that. Getting the vaccine is something you have to pursue to get it. It won't come to you, that's that way I look at it. I've been telling the guys here at the lab the same thing. With so many folks trying to get it, it's just gonna be a job till you get it. Down here in the RGV, seems like it's going pretty good. The local hospital has been vaccinating folks like crazy. That's good for us down here. So many illegal aliens wandering about nowadays, I'm glad I got it. Now just waiting for the kid safe version to get my boy covered. Good luck to you in getting it taken care of. Remember, YOU have to pursue the vaccine. It's not gonna come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dusty britches View Post
                  try this site, randy.

Vaccines.gov helps you find clinics, pharmacies, and other locations that offer COVID‑19 vaccines in the United States.

enter your zip code and it will give you a lot more locations than you knew existed. And, you can filter on which vaccine you want.
                  Thanks, my local Walgreens shows to have all 3 why can’t I just walk in show ID with my age and get it, that’s how I got my last flu shot, I’m leaning toward J&J vaccine
                  Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 03-12-2021, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    If you did more looking into the whole vaccine thing, you would not worry about not being able to get it, if you have common sense. There is a whole lot wrong with that whole vaccine deal. The more you find out there more it looks potentially very dangerous, at the minimum highly fishy, sketchy.
                    And you have proof of that ?

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                      Enlighten us. Just give us a little something. I can and have done my own research, but for the greater good, shower us with your wisdom and knowledge you have gained.

Comment

This wouldn't happen if you were not in bed the same time as the other GOFs at 7:30pm ...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          This wouldn't happen if you were not in bed the same time as the other GOFs at 7:30pm ...
                          Well, this GOF has to be at work at 5:00am. I don't get to sit at a computer in my underwear like a lot of folks. I need my beauty sleep.

Comment

Well, this GOF has to be at work at 5:00am. I don't get to sit at a computer in my underwear like a lot of folks. I need my beauty sleep.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. That is no way to talk about Burnadell and WCB![emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. That is no way to talk about Burnadell and WCB![emoji12][emoji23]
                              I don't think either of them's hands have ever been dirty.

Comment

I don't think either of them's hands have ever been dirty.
                                Dang ol' man, you need to wear gloves!

Comment

Working...
                                X