No announcement yet.

Snyper cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been calling and emailing since last Monday with no answer. I guess it is time to cut my losses and find different cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTEMy snyper app will not open any longer, [/QUOTE]

My app still works. I’ve been running (3) older 3G Commander cameras and was actually looking to upgrade to 4G. Not looking good if they won’t answer the phone.

Comment

It appears that James w/ Snyper is no longer answering calls or emails and someone is removing post on the Facebook page they have, because I’ve posted and the other customers comments are gone as well. There are numerous folks with nonfunctional cellular cameras now. I hope all is well with him because when we met him he was all about it. Oddly enough a buddy who sells for them can’t get them to return any calls/text so he can pay an invoice..

Comment

I hope all is well also. I have a dealer try to contact them also. If a dealer can not get a hold of anyone it seems to be no use. Someone involved with the company can surly take a couple minutes to put something out there either on the web sight or even Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by wjm View Post
            I hope all is well also. I have a dealer try to contact them also. If a dealer can not get a hold of anyone it seems to be no use. Someone involved with the company can surly take a couple minutes to put something out there either on the web sight or even Facebook.

Someone is definitely monitoring the Facebook for them because all the disgruntled comments have been removed from their page. Sometimes just a simple update or statement helps.
            It's a shame too, the cameras are pretty decent and we have yet to have issues with them. Customer Service, or lack of will kill a company now a days quicker than anything.

Comment

ya i can't get them on the phone, hope all is good. or i will have some really expensive trail cameras as well.

Comment

We have been a dealer and user for a couple years and we are in the same boat cannot get anyone to answer so that is what we are going to do cut losses and move on if we cannot count on service we cannot sell the product and I really like em so onto the next ones....

Comment

The app had been failing to open for me also, but suddenly this morning it is opening faster than ever. Maybe they are just very busy working on the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                    We have been a dealer and user for a couple years and we are in the same boat cannot get anyone to answer so that is what we are going to do cut losses and move on if we cannot count on service we cannot sell the product and I really like em so onto the next ones....

Dang sorry to hear that. It’s a shame because they are the only camera that truly lets your share data plans. Every new camera besides Cuddeback is price gouging data. I just wish Cuddeback had an app even it was as simple as Synper.

Comment

I exchanged texts with James. It’s been a bit of a perfect storm for him lately. He isn’t able to hire good help. Then Covid has been a problem and also a difficult domestic situation.
                      I don’t know about the FB posts.
                      I wish him well. His cameras are working great for me.

Comment

So is he still in business and/or plans to continue? I had been looking in the new double antenna model but didn’t know how long I’d have to wait to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                          I exchanged texts with James. It’s been a bit of a perfect storm for him lately. He isn’t able to hire good help. Then Covid has been a problem and also a difficult domestic situation.
                          I don’t know about the FB posts.
                          I wish him well. His cameras are working great for me.
                          Can you get him to call or text me? Heck an email would be great also.
                          Wes Mayfield
                          361-947-5503
                          wesleyjmayfield@yahoo.com

Comment

I sent James a screen shot from this thread. With all that's going on he may not be able to deal with it all on his own but he's well aware of the issues.

Comment

Sounds like they sold out to spypoint

Comment

2 months and 87 calls, still haven't got camera replaced.
                                First and last with them

Comment

Working...
                                X