Stranger Things 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    Well... if its any indication... my wife and I binged the first two seasons this weekend... now she cant make it through one in the 3rd season without falling asleep...
    I thought Season 3 was really good. The last episode is one of the best they've done over all four seasons, in my opinion. Also, there's a post credits scene . Season 2 is my least favorite so far. I don't know, it just didn't grab my attention like the other ones did.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
      I thought Season 3 was really good. The last episode is one of the best they've done over all four seasons, in my opinion. Also, there's a post credits scene . Season 2 is my least favorite so far. I don't know, it just didn't grab my attention like the other ones did.
      Post credits for ep7? Guess ill have to go back and watch it

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
        Post credits for ep7? Guess ill have to go back and watch it
        I was talking about Season 3, Episode 8.

Comment

Well, I guess that’s a wrap on Season 4 for me. I finished it a couple days ago. It blows my mind how good this show continues to be this far into the series. And this scene was freaking awesome…

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXnk3n-qNrI"]Stranger Things 4 | Eddie Munson's Upside Down Guitar Scene | Netflix - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yea on 5 next, pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
              Well, I guess that’s a wrap on Season 4 for me. I finished it a couple days ago. It blows my mind how good this show continues to be this far into the series. And this scene was freaking awesome…

Stranger Things 4 | Eddie Munson's Upside Down Guitar Scene | Netflix - YouTube
              That was sick

Comment

I'm on season one, and still trying to get through it. All the guys at work seem to enjoy the series, but I'm still struggling. So is season one just slow then pick up or what ?

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                  I'm on season one, and still trying to get through it. All the guys at work seem to enjoy the series, but I'm still struggling. So is season one just slow then pick up or what ?
                  I was hooked after the first episode, so can't help you there ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                    Pretty much yeah. It's really good overall though.

Season two is "meh". Pretty much just a re-hash of season 1.

Season 3 isn't great, but you have to watch it to lead in to season 4.

Season 4 is really good. The Metallica scene is worth it by itself.

There is some wokeness of course. It gets a little annoying, but it's not bad enough to ruin the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

There is some wokeness of course. It gets a little annoying, but it's not bad enough to ruin the show.
                      This is spot on, half way through last episode S4, little annoying when the kids go through their issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Pretty spot on description here.

I'm not usually into these kinds of shows but my wife started watching it and being in the same room as her I got caught up into it and started watching with her.

Your last two sentences are very true, some silly wokeness thrown in there but not enough to ruin the show.

Comment

The series is really good. The director has done a great job capturing the 80s, from the parents total lack of interest in where their kids are, the clothes, the hair, everyone smoking, school cliques, etc. It’s a great representation of rural America in the 80s.

Then they added in the whole nationwide/worldwide issues.

Remember in the 80s when the Son of Sam murders happened and everyone was talking about the D&D cults - they captured it. Information about experiments from the 60s on psychic warefare was being released, and we were all concerned about the Cold War.

They have done a great job with the series.

Comment

Finished yesterday and season 4 was a good one.

For some reason I thought this was the last season but I guess we will be getting another in 18 months

Comment

Working...
                            X