Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any mothers that need baby formula?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes my brother and sister in law need the following.

They have only two week supply left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
      Yes my brother and sister in law need the following.

They have only two week supply left.

Where are they located?

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
        Where are they located?

Waxahachie

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          sad to be put in this kind of bind but maybe this will influence some new mothers to feed the old fashion way in the future
          Well, I’m sure some mothers choose not to breastfeed, but many, many others have issues with milk production or baby has digestion issues… and it’s either let the baby starve or use formula.

The judgement by others is what makes situations like this worse.

Comment

This sucks. Prayers for everybody that need baby formula. My first grandkid is due early August. I'm worried about this shortage. Both my daughter were extremely allergic and needed formula. And we can't try to get some now because we don't know which one he would like. My daughter said she plans on breastfeeding as long as possible.

Prayers up and thanks for everybody trying to help. Two Atta Boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Well, I’m sure some mothers choose not to breastfeed, but many, many others have issues with milk production or baby has digestion issues… and it’s either let the baby starve or use formula.

The judgement by others is what makes situations like this worse.

Not judging and I agree that some mothers have legit reasons to need formula but the vast majority use it out of convenience.

Natural is not easy, my wife fought through it twice while working full time so I know it’s hard but possible

Comment

Places were all out of stock over the weekend. I’ll be checking at stores again in the morning.

Comment

Check out offerup——there is a bunch in our area and some for free

Comment

Thank you to all who are searching. My sister in law is currently searching for Enfamil Reguline. All out in our area. Located in Marshall. Will pay for formula and shipping plus some for your time.

Comment

Here is the picture
                      Attached Files

Comment

Went to 3 stores this morning and did not find any of the formula that y’all need. I’ll check again tomorrow.

Comment

I had luck going to small town stores for my kid. I'm down to one can, but I'm cutting her off the formula after this can runs out. She'll be 1 in less than a month and weighs like 25 lbs lol. I'll be going to the lake this weekend, and I can hit the stores that got me out of a bind for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhartt View Post
                            Thank you to all who are searching. My sister in law is currently searching for Enfamil Reguline. All out in our area. Located in Marshall. Will pay for formula and shipping plus some for your time.
                            Update

Through friends and family in other parts of the state, my sister in law was able to find several cans of her needed formula today so she should be good for the next couple months at least. Thank you again to all who are searching.

Comment

That’s good to hear jmhartt!!!

I’m out looking this morning. Does anyone else need formula?

Comment

Anyone else need formula?

Comment

Working...
                                X