X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used elite synergy

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
      What are a few of the easy drawing bows available these days? Asking because shoulders are starting to give me some trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      All I shoot is Mathews so that's all I can comment on but, there is a difference between smooth draw and ease of draw. If you want ease, go down in weight, that's what I did and haven't regretted it.
      If you want smooth, any bow will do that, I think all companies make a smooth drawing bow.

Comment

Not that it really matters but I noticed earlier that I typed “2012 elite synergy”. I meant 2016. Lol

Comment

When I went to CCR to buy my new bow, I the techs set up about 9 of the top of the bows they carried. For me, the Elite was by far the smoothest drawing bow I shot that day.

Comment

Bringing this back up because it's been almost 3 years, and my shoulders are pretty beat up! Any new updates?

Comment

I have always heard Oneida bows were easy to draw.

Comment

Reduce your draw weight. I posted the same in 2019.

A 50-55# bow will go through most animals (especially deer) like a 70# bow. Just not bury as deep in the dirt.

Comment

The Elite Synergy is the smoothest drawing bow I have ever had in my hands. They aren’t fast but the draw great.

[emoji1662]

Comment

go to any shop you want to, tell them you want to shoot a few bows, ( or just draw them ) at about 50#,,,, your shoulder will tell you quickly what the difference is between smooth and easy drawing! i personally like pse for ease of draw,,,,, any bow with a big valley or drop off, will most likely be hard on your shoulders, especially if you need to let down and not fire,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                      They have been discontinued but an Elite Synergy is probably the smoothest drawing bow I have ever shot. You can still pick up new models on the cheap all over the internet.
                      I'll second this. I just bought one off of a friend and love it.

Comment

I bought an Elite Enkore and had it set at 80 lbs. it was a smoother draw cycle than my Halon 32 set at 69#’s. It’s currently set at 76# and drawing it is cake….nothing harsh about the draw cycle.

A 60# elite should be a breeze to shoot

Elite makes a **** smooth bow. I’m a big fan of theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
                          What are a few of the easy drawing bows available these days? Asking because shoulders are starting to give me some trouble

T
                          Any of your new pro series bows are very smooth drawing but all are a little different when they brake over you should go and shoot some different ones I shoot the Bowtech Revolt and at 70 LBS it feels that your drawing 60 any of the pro series bows have very smooth draw cycles go a shoot them and see which one work for you

Comment

Another vote for Prime or Quest. That said, I shot a Matthew’s V3X at 60# and was very impressed.

Comment

Working...
                            X