X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes their mothers proud

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
      The amount of endless Sh%T talking in these games is crazy. The batter flipped off the middle infielders and cursed at the pitcher a couple of times. The ole boy just snapped. I think a lot of it has to do with the zero tolerance rule that went into effect years ago. Ever since then more people have been running their mouth without fear of getting their butts kicked. That builds up and things like this happen. I'm not taking up the the pitcher, he hurt himself and his team by doing this.
      yep. i have a son playing 14u and we go to several HS games a year, including rockwall v rockwall-heath, and it gets embarrassing. family members, girlfriends, even ex-girlfriends are not off limits and are usually a pretty hot topic, and what comes from the stands is even worse than the dugouts.

Comment

They are supposed to play a saturday double header against each other this weekend. My wife will be the adminstrator on duty. I might go with her to see if anything happens. I doubt it will though. Neither team seemed too interested in getting to physical other than that pitcher.

Comment

The amount of endless Sh%T talking in these games is crazy. The batter flipped off the middle infielders and cursed at the pitcher a couple of times. The ole boy just snapped. I think a lot of it has to do with the zero tolerance rule that went into effect years ago. Ever since then more people have been running their mouth without fear of getting their butts kicked. That builds up and things like this happen. I'm not taking up the the pitcher, he hurt himself and his team by doing this.
          If the mouthy batter did all that...sounds like they're bout even to me.

Comment

Didn't look like the batters teammates were in too big of a hurry to get there either. When I played Juco our coach told us that if there was a fight, he was going to get into it as well and there had better not be anyone behind him when he gets there.

Comment

And if I would have tackled everyone that hit a dinger off me my freshman year, I would have had to wear a football helmet when I was pitching!!

Comment

Ever notice the biggest ******* on the field is always the guy with the stupid hair???

Comment

That pitcher shouldn’t throw it there and it won’t get yanked.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
                    Didn't look like the batters teammates were in too big of a hurry to get there either. When I played Juco our coach told us that if there was a fight, he was going to get into it as well and there had better not be anyone behind him when he gets there.
                    This! biggest let down of the video

Comment

They gave the pitcher a 4 game suspension, and the batter a 2 game suspension for taunting. They also suspended every player for NCTC that left the dugout or bullpen and stepped on the field for two games. So now NCTC doesn't have enough players to play the next two games vs Weatherford and it results in a forfeit. 4 Weatherford players and two coaches were suspended two games.

Comment

The umpire was yelling and pointing at the hitter. Obviously, not the best choice by the pitcher but the batter wasn’t innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I’d sure like to know what he said…

Gotta give ol boy credit, he didn’t talk about goin…he went!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          The coach is a customer of mine, the dude that hit the dinger was very vocal about MF'ing the pitcher as he rounded the bases...

Not an excuse, but I guess being told FU M'fer multiple times was more than he could stand...

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                            The coach is a customer of mine, the dude that hit the dinger was very vocal about MF'ing the pitcher as he rounded the bases...

Not an excuse, but I guess being told FU M'fer multiple times was more than he could stand...
                            Take the home run out of it. Would any of us stand for someone to do that to us or our workmates?

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post

Never know what a suspension is worth to someone else....head on a swivel, bud.

Comment

Take the home run out of it. Would any of us stand for someone to do that to us or our workmates?
                                I have removed people from my building for less, and closed their accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X