Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock up on corn....FJB has struck again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    Carp are excellent bait for flatheads if you can get them 6 to 8 inches long. Oh wait……..
    Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      You're speaking like Joe... what does carp have to do with anything? I thought they were trash fish.
      Grandpa, immigrated here from Germany in 1934 or 1938, loved smoked carp.
      Me, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        You're speaking like Joe... what does carp have to do with anything? I thought they were trash fish.
        C'mon, man.........Autocorrect is a bit÷=.

Comment

Just bought 50 bags at $9.25 cash and buying more before price jumps again. Price is good thru end of month bc buddy got 2 million lbs bought at that price

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            C'mon, man.........Autocorrect is a bit÷=.
            I will let it pass this one time...

Comment

Like Biden even understands what he reads.

Comment

so cows eat corn, pigs and chicken eat corn and little Mikey has it in his cereal. so gas will go down and it will cost more to eat due to shortages....oh and wait....the fertilizer ingredients for corn come from Russia so the yield will be lower as that is sanctioned. And its summer time and everyone wants to grill sweet corn with a steak. Can this guy just fade away or something FFS.

Comment

Glad I grow my own eatin corn! Wishin my goats did the same!

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                    Bought a bunch of ethanol-free gas at Bucees yesterday. Worth the extra 0.50/gal for the generator and small engines.
                    Fitty cents? I pay an extra buck for mine @ buckees.

Comment

So according to the dems, climate change is the #1 threat to the US. So let's increase the amount of ethanol in our fuel to a level above what the EPA recommends due to smog concerns.

Also didn't FJB say we would have food shortages. So let's use more food for gas.

Doesn't make sense, but then I can't understand what the dems stand for since they always do opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                        Fitty cents? I pay an extra buck for mine @ buckees.
                        I was surprised, as it typically has been $1 higher. This time it was ~$3.50 for ethanol and $3.99 for ethanol-free.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                          I was surprised, as it typically has been $1 higher. This time it was ~$3.50 for ethanol and $3.99 for ethanol-free.
                          Just be glad you have the option for ethanol free gas.

Comment

Working...
                          X